+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Documents to go Icon Replcement....

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I just jailbroke last week, have tried a few thems, found a few I liked and started substituting icons I REALLY like into a nice theme. On Icon I can't
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Documents to go Icon Replcement....
    I just jailbroke last week, have tried a few thems, found a few I liked and started substituting icons I REALLY like into a nice theme.

On Icon I can't locate to sub is the Documents To GO Icon. Right now it really looks out of place and I want it gone.

Did a little poking around in the file syustem yeaterday with iPhone Browser but can't locate it......

Any help certainly appreciated.........

I'd really like to get my hands on this Icon: App Store - FileMagnet - Read and e-mail your documents on the go

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Try

if you are using winterboard the bundle is :- com.dataviz.DocsToGoEAS
    the icon is :- dtg_iphone_icon_premium_57x57.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
    Try

if you are using winterboard the bundle is :- com.dataviz.DocsToGoEAS
    the icon is :- dtg_iphone_icon_premium_57x57.png
    Thanks but that's either not enough information or your file structure is different than mine. Is the "com.dataviz.DocsToGoEAS" under another branch within the file system?

In "User-Applications" I found a lot of Doc's To Go Icons. Looks like they included one in each language pack but these are NOT the icon my phone is displaying. Unless someone knows exactly where this is located I'll be faced with going throught the entire file structure. Not something I want to do...............

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I finally found it...........

First......my iPhone wasn't "using" the icon named dtg_iphone_icon_premium_57x57.png

It was pulling to the home screen the dtg_iphone_icon_57x57.png or the same one but 72x72.

The icon was located under root/user/applications/1CO24xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx/DocsToGo.app

Thought I'd post this here just in case someone in the future needs the info.

Also I modified the FileMagnet Icon which looks like an In Box and it looks great............
    Attached Images Attached Images