+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calendar icon is missing its date!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Im new to jailbreaking and I installed a theme that i found on Cydia. It worked before but it seems after installing WeatherIcon it stopped. It still has the DAY
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Calendar icon is missing its date!
    Im new to jailbreaking and I installed a theme that i found on Cydia. It worked before but it seems after installing WeatherIcon it stopped.

It still has the DAY listed on the top of the icon, but the DATE is now gone! Is there an easy and free way for me to fix this? I have been reading online for about 2 hours now and cannot figure it out. I really need some help here. When I turn off the theme in winterboard, the stock theme set seems to work just fine.

I managed to get IphoneBrowser for windows and dig down to my themes plist and this is what it says:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0"><dict>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>

<string>color: fff8df;padding-bottom:90px;bottom:25px;text-align: left;</string>

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>

<string>color: fff8df;padding-bottom:90px;bottom:25px;text-align: left;</string>

<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>

<string>padding-bottom: 1px; font-size: 8px</string>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>

<string>font-family: Helvetica Neue;width:37px;height:89px;padding-left:3px;padding-top:30px;color:272c31;font-size: 32px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:9px; left:-2px; text-align: center; text-shadow: rgba(255,255,255,0.9)</string>

</dict></plist>
    I have:
    SBSettings
    WeatherIcon
    WinterBoard
    Barrel

Installed. It seems like the problem happened after installing weathericon, but uninstalling it, winterboard, etc has not corrected the problem.
    Last edited by brazosdog02; 01-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.