Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some icons not changing winterboard theme?

Default Some icons not changing winterboard theme?
    I have an iPhone 4 with 5.0.1 jailbroken using redsn0w. I am still fairly new to the iPhone and winterboard but I understand most of it. For some reason whenever I apply a Theme using winterboard my Mail and Music player icons never change they always stay the same the same no matter what theme it is. I tried reinstalling winterboard and the themes but no luck. Thanks for the help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Try renaming the icons to Mail.png and Music.png respectively and save them to the \Theme\Icons folder. This has worked for me on my 3GS 5.0.1 The icons are case sensitive, so be sure you name them exactly as above and you should be ok.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rickuk For This Useful Post:

dwd (12-31-2011)

Thanks! looked into the bundles folders and the [email protected]'s did not have the right case for the I's changed them both and looks great. The music one didnt even have a file named that at all so I just changed the name of the icon I liked the most.

And whats the names for REMAINDERS and NEWSSTAND?

Sorry for asking silly question but what do i need to rename them to because they are already called [email protected]

The 2 music icons are called - icon-AudioPlayer@2x - And - icon-MediaPlayer@2x So What do I call these ?

Under - com.apple.mobilemail - com.apple.mobilemail.png - And there is a few more but they are different icons so what do I rename this to ? any help would be great fully appreciated

I also have the same icon in mail called [email protected] Do I need to change this to something new ?

Thanks for All the help this has worked for the team I wanted thanks so much !.

Quote Originally Posted by Delgadeth View Post
    And whats the names for REMAINDERS and NEWSSTAND?
    If anyone knows id also like the no this ?

Just found this post it tells you what they are http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-theme-99.html
    Last edited by Peter K; 01-04-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks a lot, and what about the Find My Friends icon?

Not sure about them best bet is to search google

Quote Originally Posted by Peter K View Post
    Not sure about them best bet is to search google
    I already found it, with the app AppInfo, its amazing