+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFile/Battery Help

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi there! I made a Guns N' Roses Battery for my 4th gen iPod touch. It's composed of 17 .png pictures, and to get it to my iPod i e-mailed
    Thanks

Default iFile/Battery Help
    Hi there! I made a Guns N' Roses Battery for my 4th gen iPod touch. It's composed of 17 .png pictures, and to get it to my iPod i e-mailed the pics to myself and then went into iFile and put them in user/var/stash/themes/GNR Battery.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard, and labeled them BatteryBG_1.png and it goes up to BatteryBG_17.png.

my problem is, though, when i applied it in winterboard and resprung, it shows my battery... but only half of it. and it's way too big. how do i fix it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as for the size issue make sure you have @2x.png it will make it hd and the correct size as for only showing half double check the names and reference off another theme (it's how I alway do it) also check out open ssh it's much easier to get anything on and off your phone so you don't have to email them to yourself

Thanks

Thank you
    turns out, my pics were wayyy too big, so i went to a website and resized them to about 75% of what they were, and now it fits
    And I have windowscp, but if i use it, do i need something special on my touch to receive what i send? or does it send it straight to ifile? (i already have an SSH toggle with SBSettings, is that all i need?)

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

You shouldn't need anything it works like ifile on your computer it's a file transfer system so you can put any file any where you want so nothing else needed