Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Combining two lockscreen themes. Is this possible?

Default Combining two lockscreen themes. Is this possible?
    I have two lockscreen themes that I like. One is SlantedLock, a lockscreen clock theme, and the other is Sleeklines HD which is a bunch of animated lines. I want to have them both running at the same and have messed around with it, but with no knowledge of coding, I've been unsuccessful. One overrides the other when both are turned on in Winterboard. I've uploaded them so that hopefully someone more knowledgeable can take a look and see if it's possible. I'm assuming it'll involve running both of their javascripts simultaneously somehow.

Themes.zip

I'm on 4.3.3 iPhone 4, BTW.

Thanks
    I can understand what you are wanting to do, however I don't think that you are going to find anyone on this site who is willing to take someone else's work and modify it, and the redistribute it. Even if it is only to you. You can do this on you own device but I doubt anyone is going to be able to help you here.

there is L-config. i run it on my lockscreen and it lets me run 2 html files on there. dont remember where i picked it up from but maybe macthemes or somewhere like that. full name is Lock Screen Configurator. pm you with the info
    Last edited by grvtman; 12-06-2011 at 10:39 AM.