+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Needed!!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Im using this lockscreen theme for my iphone 4 ios 5.. But the lockscreen clock bar won't disappear.. here the screenshot.. im also using clockhide from cydia.. hope anyone can
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Needed!!
    Im using this lockscreen theme for my iphone 4 ios 5.. But the lockscreen clock bar won't disappear.. here the screenshot.. im also using clockhide from cydia.. hope anyone can help me?? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help Needed!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322463218.111361.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you using the iOS 5 updated clock hide? Or are you using the one from iOS 4? I know they just recently released the clock hide for iOS 5 and it has an interface within the settings.app to turn it off or on. If its the one for ios 5 go into settings and see if it's applied. If that's not the issue then uninstall and reinstall clock hide for iOS 5, make sure it's enabled and working THEN apply the LS theme you want.

I'm sorry I didn't notice that's it's the transparent bar behind the clock. The issue that still remains with some themes is that the BarLCD file is in whatever theme you applied (if u have an UI theme/complete. I was having that same issue and then I changed my theme to dark hollow and that transparent clock bar disappeared with iOS 5 clockhide
    Last edited by PoEtikly; 11-28-2011 at 12:32 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes im using clockhide for ios 5.. it stil have the bar whatever theme i apply.. any solution??

Thanks

Ok wait, did you actually download this clockhide from cydia or did you edit the .plist file to do this? Before the actual packages were released on cydia I also tried editing the .plist instructions and I had the exact same issue. If you edited the .plist and replaced the BarLCD files and stuff put those back to the way they were originally (hopefully you backed them up). Then go to Cydia and install an actual package for it. If you in fact already have a cydia package installed then delete it and find "Clockhide-PK" and install that. If you cannot find it PM me and I'll give you the source for it (I do not list ANY sources here because I've gotten violations for doing so, even though it's for a non piracy source addon).

Ok I see you do have it from cydia so follow the bottom instructions. Sorry I had surgery this morning and am having a hard time remembering what I read lol. GOOD DRUGS lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoEtikly For This Useful Post:

amar86 (11-28-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok thanks for ur help.. i've solve the problem here the post that solve my proble..
    Winter board hiding CLOCK on ios 5 ??

They give me the file n i just using winterboard to remove the bar.. heheh

Thanks

I wouldn't do that. I have it from Cydia and it works great. Thats the thing I did and it caused my phone to not respring and stuff. I hope you have better luck than I did with it but if not get that package I talked about. That plist tweak really screwed up my phone. Just know you have to reapply those changes EVERYTIME you Change your theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im using this n it works well..