Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What theme does this look like?

Default What theme does this look like? (Ringer TV Show, Sarah Michelle Gellars iPhone)
    Hi there,
    I was watching the new Ringer last night and the producers upgraded Bridget (The main Sarah Michelle Gellar) to an iPhone, I was wondering what JB theme are they using (Or what theme are the icons and or wallpaper)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0125.png  
    Last edited by GeekOFComedy; 11-09-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 Times in 6,143 Posts

I noticed that also last night watching the show. Jailbroke for sure, no carrier logo, no wifi or 3g/edge badge. Looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I noticed that also last night watching the show. Jailbroke for sure, no carrier logo, no wifi or 3g/edge badge. Looks cool.
    I know right! I pretty much want it so I can go around thinking: "I'm using the same theme as Buffy". Yes i'm that shallow. It's an iPhone though and not an iPod touch because when she has it at her ear it has the camera. It's funny how in the pilot they gave her like a nokia e52. The icons look familiar, but can't point my finger on it (Seen too many over my lifetime haha)

I think I found some of the icons (look at the top row of icons on her phone) RuizDesign's deviantART Gallery And then look at the stock and gps icons

I own the HD version of the ringer episode and based on how the camera picks up lines this is more likely the app arrangement on her home screen. The app store though might be compass instead, that's the only thing! Also that's the best to mimicking it as I don't want to jailbreak my 4S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0136.png  

Little update after last nights episode. Obviously they had to cut down on props budget (Probably due to the fact Sarah is getting paid $100k per episode on only the first season {made 75k-90k per episode on Buffy season 1-5 then 100k around season 6} but anyhow they only have like one phone prop which is an iphone except Siobhan in Paris has some weird Nokia and Malcom has a flip phone) but anyhow, "Henrys" iPhone got a bit of action tonight and I'm sad to say, the graphics on the phone are CGI'd. Unless there is a theme that looks like it but for the most part, CGI'd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -contacts.jpg   -iphone-video.jpg   -mail.jpg   -mailbutton.jpg   -placesphoto.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 Times in 6,143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeekOFComedy View Post
    I think I found some of the icons (look at the top row of icons on her phone) RuizDesign's deviantART Gallery And then look at the stock and gps icons
    Weird cause that theme is from 2007.

I uploaded the closest I could get to the wallpaper on Bridgets iPhone!

I'm guessing the graphic video artist used those icons as he thought the artist of them would forget that he made them haha! Is there actually a theme out there that uses that icon set?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeekOFComedy View Post
    Also that's the best to mimicking it as I don't want to jailbreak my 4S.
    You may not want to jailbreak your 4S but even if you did its not possible.

Little update... BIG UPDATE: I found the theme the graphic designers use. It's called "Space Camtessa" And it requires the iSpazio Repo.

-201131313305179677801.jpg

In fact:

Space Camtessa Theme

http://modmyi.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7051
    Last edited by GeekOFComedy; 02-29-2012 at 11:58 AM.