Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help theming lockscreen iOS 5

Default Help theming lockscreen iOS 5
    I'm having trouble porting my sliders and transparent backgrounds. Any help would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by krisyouk View Post
    I'm having trouble porting my sliders and transparent backgrounds. Any help would be great.
    Me too. Adding '~iphone' didn't seem to do the trick.

i am trying to figure out to, hopefully we can figure it out soon!

same problem. can't seem to find anyone that has figured anything out.

on top of that, none of the lockscreens work for the themes i've downloaded onto my phone.

Which version of winterboard are you using? The early test builds did not support TelephonyUI. The newest test build is working fine.

i am using the latest beta version and getting the lockscreens to work but the clock and slider wont change, so they only half work
    i even tried what is listed here, but it didn't work for me

Using 0.9.3900-1. Do I also need winterboard fix?

Just downloaded v23 from http://test.saurik.com/winterboard/ios5/ and it works. Now to clear clock and slider bkg.

Any ideas?

Finally got it all working.

these are the files I put in ThemeName/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework

BarBottomLock@2x~iphone.png
    BarBottomLock~iphone.png
    BarLCD_T~iphone.png
    BarLCD@2x~iphone.png
    BarLCD~iphone.png
    bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png
    bottombarknobgray~iphone.png
    WellLock@2x~iphone.png
    WellLock~iphone.png

I have an all transparent lockscreen with a semi transparent slider. I know that bottombarknobgray~iphone.png is the slide, but I'm not sure which others go to what graphic. Since mine is entirely transparent it didn't really matter.

Beautiful. Thx brother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319005824.210178.jpg  

if you don't want the time and date you have to get a new ttf and plist or edit them yourself, macthemes has a thread on it

can somebody direct me to the com.apple.videos folder so i can retrieve the original icon so i can tweak and use it?

found the folder but no icon in it
    Last edited by krisyouk; 10-19-2011 at 06:02 PM.

can somebody direct me to the com.apple.videos folder so i can retrieve the original icon so i can tweak and use it?

found the folder but no icon in it
    /Applications/Videos.app

For whatever reason when I ssh'd into it earlier, it was just blank. I'll have to get it later. In the mean time...

Plus I added the buff animated wallpaper.

Videos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319074179.780519.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319074378.970854.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319074366.748166.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319077592.469403.jpg  
    Last edited by krisyouk; 10-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Default nice
    -11cfb95ab3a06e8f8d8a3c907551490d.jpg
    Beautiful. Thx brother.
    Hi there.. could anyone of you guys walk me through getting rid of the slider background, i don't mind the slider .. just the grey background.

also.. anyway to make this skull (attached) into the button on the slider?
    I notice you have a dc sign.

please help if you can.
    Thanks
    Last edited by doggtoffy; 12-29-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Download clear lockscreen iOS 5 from cydia. I'll try and make that a slider later.

thanks man that would be sweet.

couldn't find any iOS 5 clear lock screens themes that work.??? any more ideas?
    I'm already using "Clock Hide" and "Slider Enhancer" to get rid of clock and have a custom slider font.

Try this for the slider:"Invisible Tap 2 Unlock iOS 5" - ModMyi.com | Invisible Tap 2 Unlock iOS 5
    And this for the status bar:"Clear iOS5 Lockscreen" - ModMyi.com | Clear iOS5 Lockscreen Themes
    in that order via Winterboard

*Note: of the 2 "Clear iOS5 Lockscreen" entry, I only used (Clear Lockscreen IOS5 Tap To Unlock)

These are the only ones I found that work so far on iOS 5!

P.S. Needed to get SlantedLock back on iOS5
    -slanted_ios5.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast