Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard endroid plist question

Default Dreamboard endroid plist question
    The Endroid Dreamboard theme messes with iLock, i've figured out that it covers over iLock so if i hit my volume up and hit the compose message button from bitesms, the lock shows up. I stopped the slider from unlocking the device when i slide it down, instead i want it to launch a SEPERATE lockscreen that'll just be the background without the slider and have iLock on top, or just launch iLock somehow period. if there was a way to launch an invisible and pointless app that would bring iLock forward that would work as well, just as long as it makes

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Its easy to change all you have to do is delete the LockView its about 50 lines of code I recommend that you only edit the current.plist

lol i'm trying to simply KEEP the lockscreen, but have it ACTIVATE the Android lock when i pull the bar down instead of unlock or make me hit the home button (if i hit the home button that works for AndroidlockXT, if i have iLock on, it just unlocks without using iLock)

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

oh lol i guess i read that wrong im not sure how to do that

Dont worry, no one does apparently. I've made 5 or so total posts on various forums for this one question, and emailed the creator of activator, dreamboard, androidlockXT, and iLock and no answer yet. The only person i believe that can truely help me with this situation honestly is the creator of activator because if he could make a completely new gesture that would activate the home button being pressed when i pull the bar down then it would work completely.