+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fido Carrier Logo, 4.3.3

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I'm on 4.3.3. I have a Rogers logo which I can easily change from the standard "ROGERS" to the "Rogers@2x" png file and it works easily. However, when I put
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Fido Carrier Logo, 4.3.3
    I'm on 4.3.3.
    I have a Rogers logo which I can easily change from the standard "ROGERS" to the "Rogers@2x" png file and it works easily.

However, when I put in my temp Fido sim card in, no matter what I do, I can't get it to show the logo. I've searched and searched, but it just won't work!
    Any suggestions?

PS: I'm sure the logo sizes are correct, and the PNG format is correct and what not.
    But if you have a set of logo's that works for you, I'd be happy to change it up!

Most of the forum threads have it for 3.0 and what not. Nothing for 4.3.3.
    Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

if your just changing the word you could just use "make it mine" its a free app in cydia that changes your carrier to what ever you want or you could try just naming it Default_CARRIER_ATT@2x or FSO_CARRIER_ATT@2x to see if it works but im in the states on att

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I do want to replace it with an image. I know how to do it too, like I said - I can get the ROGERS logo to work fine, for some reason the Fido logo won't work.