Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: change status bar info style

Default change status bar info style
    Hello,

I just started to theme my iphone 4 on ios 4.2.1
    It's a theme with a Silver layout so I made a silver status bar. I want to have that silver statusbar all the time so I just saved my statusbar over the "black_...." but the iPhone still uses white info (carrier, percentage, clock, battery etc) on my homescreen and in the mediaplayer etc.

Now I want to know how can I change (something, maybe the string or plist, I have no idea) so it always 'thinks' there is a silver (white) statusbar and display black info and colored battery etc.. or edit it so it gives me also the black info even on a 'black_...' statusbar

TIA
    Mathieu

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

did you rename or change all the silver to black or just the status bar if only the status bar then change everything silver to black so they are all the same if you want the clock to stay you have to edit the info.plist of the theme

Quote Originally Posted by noelbob View Post
    did you rename or change all the silver to black or just the status bar if only the status bar then change everything silver to black so they are all the same if you want the clock to stay you have to edit the info.plist of the theme
    I don't really understand you (its my english) what i did is this:
    I made 1 silver status bar and saved it 3times to:
    Black_Base.png
    Silver_Base.png
    Translucent_Base.png

those 3 are all silver but when the iphone uses the Black_Base.png image it uses it's white version of the status info I guess..?

Mathieu