+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard - Endroid Edit Assistance

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Greetings. I've been working on my own edit for the Endroid theme and have a question in relation to it. I have it down to three screens. 1 primary with
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dreamboard - Endroid Edit Assistance
    Greetings.

I've been working on my own edit for the Endroid theme and have a question in relation to it.

I have it down to three screens. 1 primary with Clock and Apps - Page indicator at the top. 1 to the right with Clock and Apps - Page indicator to the Right.

From there, I have the blank screen to the left. I want to change this screen so that the following happens:

Dock with Phone, Apps and Widget button stay up
    Page indicator goes to the left
    Code for the web widget removed

I can see this happening, but the dock drops down below the screen and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make this stop.

Basically looking for three screens. All 3 with clock on them and different apps.

Any thoughts on the code to change? Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

-- Joege

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joege View Post
    Greetings.

I've been working on my own edit for the Endroid theme and have a question in relation to it.

I have it down to three screens. 1 primary with Clock and Apps - Page indicator at the top. 1 to the right with Clock and Apps - Page indicator to the Right.

From there, I have the blank screen to the left. I want to change this screen so that the following happens:

Dock with Phone, Apps and Widget button stay up
    Page indicator goes to the left
    Code for the web widget removed

I can see this happening, but the dock drops down below the screen and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make this stop.

Basically looking for three screens. All 3 with clock on them and different apps.

Any thoughts on the code to change? Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

-- Joege

i think i can help are you on a mac or pc?
    Have you checked out the Dreamboard wiki?
    if you need more help with the coding i can do that too
    Last edited by noelbob; 08-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.