View Poll Results: Should we let Raaj back on?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 86.89%
  • No

8 13.11%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Poll Re: Raaj

Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    My Honest opinion about this :
    Yeah this dude is a talended theme modder but ....
    Specially as a gold member he exactly knew all the work it requier for a theme , he was even making mod and having fun with the same persons he pirated their theme ? WTF .. ? B!tch attitude imo ...
    As for his second chance i think he's already lucky to post with his current account and it would be a shame to see a "Gold" member with his past . And a "Permaban" should be stay a Permaban .
    This is just my honest Pov (whatever if you dislike)
    Sorry for my bad english and long life to MMI .

Edited for lack of spelling
    Gold shmold. Gold isnt a special title it's a color change. Look at me I'm blue.

If it did mean something then raaj has earned it after the fact cuz when he first got colored it was fools gold.

Actually if gold means anything it means active nice and helpful.
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 08-10-2011 at 11:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (08-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Let him back but with a perm scarlet letter in his sig or a dunce cap on his avatar.

Pinoy, I've seen u take little things a little too serious as well. I think Lao just got caught up in a bad analogy. However whenever you see threads by debs on the subject they act like leakers are the lowest life forms. Lower then zombies! They are goblins! Hmm I feel a new chapter coming on.

Ftr I never said or thought that, I think it's all one big hypocrisy. But I do have areally cool looking phone!
    Fair enough brother. I wont argue that. LOL. I have been caught up in a few situations.

Should this debate continue any longer?
    People Raaj has wronged have forgiven him for the most part.
    If he is not allowed back on as RaajFX he should not be allowed back on at all.
    That is ultimately the decision that needs to be made.
    We all know who Dic is, if he is allowed on here, he should be Raaj.
    If the decision is made to not allow that back, it should be because he (the person) has been permanently removed.

BTW, I respect all opinions made on this. We are people with our own beliefs.
    Stick to what you believe in, it's what makes you YOU

But seriously, this has gone on a long time, IMO give the kid back his name.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (08-10-2011), Simon (08-10-2011), _Vansmak_ (08-10-2011)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234