+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with changing a Theme's background through SBsettings app?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Alright, I downloaded a theme I really like called iBOX Blueglow. When I downloaded it, the screenshot showed two backgrounds (wallpapers I guess technically). One had a blue background and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help with changing a Theme's background through SBsettings app?
    Alright, I downloaded a theme I really like called iBOX Blueglow. When I downloaded it, the screenshot showed two backgrounds (wallpapers I guess technically). One had a blue background and one had a charcoal background. I wanted the charcoal, but when it installed it had the default blue. I looked through the description and found out that I could keep the theme's settings the same while changing the background by downloading iBOX Blueglow SBSettings. I just downloaded it, but it doesn't show up on winterboard, and I'm not sure where to go from here. Any help guys?

In simple terms, I have the wallpaper on the right in this pic, and I want the one on the left.

Also, random question. I have a separately downloaded slider that I like a lot more than the slider that comes with the theme. Anyway I could replace the theme's slider with mine?

Thanks!
    Last edited by CavemanOU; 08-02-2011 at 04:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it sound like your not looking in the right spot sbsetting drops down from the status bar at the top of the screen so it wont be in winterboard you could as try using ifile but if you dont know how i can walk you through it you can also use ifile to change the slider