Results 1 to 14 of 14

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Multitask Icon Shadow

  1. #1
    Default Multitask Icon Shadow
    something is wrong with these theme i downloaded and now i am left with icon shadow on the multitask bar that really annoys me! im a bit picky with things

    ive already downloaded no icon shadow and got the springboard and dock problem solved with the shadow.

    one person told me i wasnt able to.

    am i really stuck with it? D:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3366-1-.png  
    Last edited by iZarza; 07-28-2011 at 03:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by iZarza View Post
    something is wrong with these theme i downloaded and now i am left with icon shadow on the multitask bar that really annoys me! im a bit picky with things

    ive already downloaded no icon shadow and got the springboard and dock problem solved with the shadow.

    one person told me i wasnt able to.

    am i really stuck with it? D:


    ALSO
    what is the correct location and name of the rotation lock and unlocked icon? i found what it's supposed to look like but its not themed.
    hi,

    for the switcher icon shadow, rotation lock and unlock u can find in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/..here..and the name is SwitcherIconShadow, RotationLockButton and RotationUnlockButton, if u have already inside ur com.apple.springboard folder from ur theme u just try rename these files exactly as inside the springboard.app folder and after open winterboard, reselect ur theme and respring. hit thank button if it works

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to astrolabe For This Useful Post:

    iZarza (07-28-2011)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by astrolabe View Post
    hi,

    for the switcher icon shadow, rotation lock and unlock u can find in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/..here..and the name is SwitcherIconShadow, RotationLockButton and RotationUnlockButton, if u have already inside ur com.apple.springboard folder from ur theme u just try rename these files exactly as inside the springboard.app folder and after open winterboard, reselect ur theme and respring. hit thank button if it works

    they were named like that but without "~iphone". now its themed

    do you know why some things have "~iphone" at the end? and like @2 etc

    EDIT
    i forgot to mention, it fixed the multitask icon shadow O.o
    Last edited by iZarza; 07-28-2011 at 05:57 PM.

  5. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    @2x means that the image is for retina devices
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Russian For This Useful Post:

    iZarza (07-28-2011)

  7. #5
    makes sense

    Wait so if I download an HD theme, and rename it without the @2, it should work? But what about quality wise? I'm guessing it won't be the same.
    Last edited by iZarza; 07-28-2011 at 04:10 PM.

  8. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iZarza View Post
    makes sense

    Wait so if I download an HD theme, and rename it without the @2, it should work? But what about quality wise? I'm guessing it won't be the same.
    What do you mean by work? It will still be the same size
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  9. #7
    Like if I rename it without @2 it should work. But quality won't be ideal. Correct? Idk lol. It will be 4x the size? Im not sure.

  10. #8
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    The name for an image doesn't matter
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  11. #9
    yes it does? if something is named incorrectly, it wont appear themed.

  12. #10
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Well only in the theme. If you delete the @2x at the end then that image will be used. If an image is named @2x then on a retina device it will be used instead of the original one.
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  13. #11
    and what about size wise on an SD idevice? will that thing appear 4 times the size if i remove the @2?

  14. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 49 Times in 44 Posts

    Yes the name of an image doesn't change it's size
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

  15. #13
    iZarza, u want to use HD theme on SD idevice ?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by astrolabe View Post
    iZarza, u want to use HD theme on SD idevice ?
    No. I was just asking some questions. But what info do you have? Doesn't hurt to learn more

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •