Results 1 to 10 of 10

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lockscreen slider background

  1. #1
    Default Lockscreen slider background
    Okay I am on 4.3.3 and I have a lockscreen theme but the background of the slider wont disappear. I deleted bottombarbkgndlock.png and wellock.png and resprung but didnt work-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311542295.432667.jpg
    Please help, this happens with al my lockscreen themes

  2. #2
    That looks like it's part of a widget.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    That looks like it's part of a widget.
    That grey bar at the bottom? I believe its just the slider background

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Timstanley View Post
    I deleted bottombarbkgndlock.png and wellock.png and resprung but didnt work-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311542295.432667.jpg
    Please help, this happens with al my lockscreen themes
    try to delete bottombarbkgnd.png, [email protected], [email protected]

    go to winterboard put ur lockscreen theme on top and respring from winterboard

  5. #5
    What theme are you using? iPhone 4 or 3GS?
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

  6. #6
    I deleted those files and a few more but still the same
    I am on 3gs 4.3.3
    The theme is sublimelockHD

  7. #7
    search transparent slider background on cydia.

    if that doesnt work look for those files of that theme on ifile and delete them, that way it uses the stock slider background, and it should work?
    Last edited by iZarza; 07-27-2011 at 06:32 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by iZarza View Post
    search transparent slider background on cydia.

    if that doesnt work look for those files of that theme on ifile and delete them, that way it uses the stock slider background, and it should work?
    Just installed transparant from cydia, didnt help. Do you know what i need to delete exactly?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Timstanley View Post
    Just installed transparant from cydia, didnt help. Do you know what i need to delete exactly?

    you go to the actual theme (not transparent slider background) and delete the "bottom" files. or rename them with 1 at the end incase thats not the issue and you can put it back.

    but do that only if transparent slider does not work.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by iZarza View Post
    you go to the actual theme (not transparent slider background) and delete the "bottom" files. or rename them with 1 at the end incase thats not the issue and you can put it back.

    but do that only if transparent slider does not work.
    Thank you so much!
    Solved

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •