+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DBar widget not working

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I downloaded a free widget called DBar photo and can't get it to work. I just get a black screen. The widget said it was made for 4.3.1 and I'm
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

Default DBar widget not working
    I downloaded a free widget called DBar photo and can't get it to work. I just get a black screen. The widget said it was made for 4.3.1 and I'm on 4.2.1 but there shouldn't be that many differences as to why it won't display. I'm familiar enough with widgets and per page setups to see if anything looked out of whack but I can't get it to work. In iFile everything shows perfectly but when I apply it in winterboard or under perpage, I simply get a black screen. It has the correct Wallpaper.html and Wallpaper.png with an Overlay.png and they all point to the correct spot I think in the html file but I've never seen anything like this before. Anyone can google DBar photo or here is the file, but is anyone willing to help me pleeeeeease? :-)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p9skoh...to-2.theme.zip
    Last edited by RippedThemer; 06-20-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

I hate to say it but it works for me on 4.2.1. its at the very top of my winterboard. Very nice looking, great find.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

well thanx for at least replying bomb :-) 98 views and no responses had me a little down lol I decided to give up on this widget and ended up purchasing prestige hd after I helped out on noki and am in love. I'm using the UAWv4 and with the stock background it's just gorgeous. I'm trying to search around for good glyphs so I can start making alt icons but not having much luck right now either lol. thanx again though. It's an honor to have you respond :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    well thanx for at least replying bomb :-) 98 views and no responses had me a little down lol I decided to give up on this widget and ended up purchasing prestige hd after I helped out on noki and am in love. I'm using the UAWv4 and with the stock background it's just gorgeous. I'm trying to search around for good glyphs so I can start making alt icons but not having much luck right now either lol. thanx again though. It's an honor to have you respond :-)
    Sorry you couldn't get it going, I really like it.