Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theming in iOS 5.x

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    the icons at the top.

you need to make the following changes from ios4 files starting with:
    silver changed to ColorOnGrayShadow
    black changed to WhiteOnBlackEtch and duplicated to WhiteOnBlackShadow

Also all files need to have a @2x for it to display properly.

WhiteOnBlackEtch is for the normal icons
    WhiteOnBlackShadow is for the notification centre.
    Ok so I renamed all the files with an @2x on them and added the WhiteOnBlackShadow. They are showing up but are smaller then they were before I renamed them. Wtf??? Does that mean I have to resize all the png files?

what idevice do you have and what size .png files are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    what idevice do you have and what size .png files are you using?
    iPhone 4. 25x15 is the size of the files.

I just don't understand how they can get smaller after I renamed the files. I didn't change any sizes.

The files i use are 26x14 for normal png files and 52x29 for @2x files

you sure you are not using SD files? you should be using HD files!
    what theme are you using?

Oh I don't think they are hd files. I made a motorcycle theme when I had an older iOS. I just renamed the files to work with the new iOS.

Thanks

Im almost done with the ios 5 conversion, but i cannot find the (stock files to skin) toggle switches that are in the settings menus and other places, any ideas???

There are a few other ui images i cannot find but most of them i have, if anyone sees this and is willing to help PLEASE reply or pm me thanks

Hey guys,

I downloaded also a hd theme.

I'n the bundle the email icon I found is called icon@2x and the folder name is com.apple.MobileMe

But I see also the standard icon in colori.

Can somebody help me?

Default Signal bar customization help (not wifi) iOS 5
    Hello. After days of searching I finally found a way to customize my wifi signal bars, but I am still unable to change my signal bars. The files I am trying to change are located in var/themesXXXXX/signal bar.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard. This is a theme I downloaded from Cydia which worked fine while I was running 4.3.3. The files are named Default_x_Bars.png. I have changed them to Default_x_~iphone.png, [email protected], and combinations of the two but to no avail. Can anyone be kind enough to tell me what I need to change the names to in order to get this theme to work again. I tried to email the developer but my email was returned leaving me with the impression that he is no longer working on this theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistry View Post
    Hello. After days of searching I finally found a way to customize my wifi signal bars, but I am still unable to change my signal bars. The files I am trying to change are located in var/themesXXXXX/signal bar.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard. This is a theme I downloaded from Cydia which worked fine while I was running 4.3.3. The files are named Default_x_Bars.png. I have changed them to Default_x_~iphone.png, [email protected], and combinations of the two but to no avail. Can anyone be kind enough to tell me what I need to change the names to in order to get this theme to work again. I tried to email the developer but my email was returned leaving me with the impression that he is no longer working on this theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Sin
    your reception bars need 3 file names numbered 0-5

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by shottisimo View Post
    your reception bars need 3 file names numbered 0-5

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Thanks Shottisimo. I could have sworn I tried that to no avail, but I re-checked and sure enough I hadn't. I appreciate the help.
    Sin

Is it possible to replace the timer background screen with an image? If so, where is that file located?

Anyone have a handle on changing text tone names in iOS5? The AB.string names aren't changing when using my custom sound theme. HAven't been able to turn up anything useful since search isn't working. lol I've been searching manually through threads. My eyeballs. They hurt. lol

I'm super confused
    Have no idea how to edit the files correctly. trial and error will get me there
    I'm looking to make a transparent lockscreen while keeping the slide to answer visible and the clock but not thee background (the winterboard themes I am using are causing issues, when locked slide to power off and slide to answer is missing (might be due to me using style unlock only for disabling of the knob) I would rather have a way to just disable the slide to unlock feature all together but keep slide to answer and use activator to unlock (hiding the slider but via a transparent theme or via springtomize 2) and I would like to theme the dialer too
    and I cant seem to change the statusbar signal wifi or battery (via winterboard)
    iPhone 4
    iOS 5.0.1 (sn0wbreeze jailbreak) (with corona untether)

I just updated and JBroke on iOS 5.0.1 on my iPad 1. I have changed everything except for my header stuff (WiFi bars, Battery info, etc). Can anyone direct on how to change. I have the correct naming convention (Silver is now ColorOnGrayShadow_0_WifiBars@2x and Black is now WhiteOnBlackEtch_1_WifiBars@2x and WhiteOnBlackShadow_1_WifiBars@2x) and have placed png files from 0 to 3 for all three into both my theme name/UIImages and I even tried theme name/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit. None of these things worked.

Can anyone tell me where to place the correct files (are the files supposed to end with @2x~ipad or just @2x).

Thanks in advance
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Most themes are now already updated to ios5. The uinique theme has also been updated to ios5 as I too have just finished off my untethered jb on my iPhone 4

Default Name of pictures and folders: Now Playing, AlbumInfo and AlbumInfoFlipper icons.
    Hi everybody, could someone give me the name of the following pictures for the Music Player, iPhone 4G and IOS 5.0.1 :

Now Playing, AlbumInfo and AlbumInfoFlipper icons

Thanks for your support

Default Help
    how did u extrack the ui images from the os? i found the images with iexplorer and copied them to my pc but they turn black and photoshop says that the format cannot parse file..wtf?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast