+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blood mask or new bloody icons

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey I want to ask if anyone have some bloody icons or would like to make some. I love horror and have a lot of horror backgrounds and red a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Blood mask or new bloody icons
    Hey

I want to ask if anyone have some bloody icons or would like to make some. I love horror and have a lot of horror backgrounds and red a red ui ect but really need some icons to go with it. I was thinking of icons with blood running down and dripping underneath. If there just were a bloody mask that i could add so i could make the icons of choice bloody. I have search a lot and it seems like there are no such thing or icons available anywhere. I have tried to make some blood dripping with photoshop but i really suck at that Another thing is when i try to change icons in photoshop with a new layer my phone does not recognice them and i dont know what else to do.

Really would appreciate if someone can help me out here so my themes would be complete

Green Apple
    Thanks

Personally I think Photoshop sucks, try Fireworks it's much more intuitive. You could make a bloody drip, I believe on the icon overlay which would put it on all icons...if that's what your looking for. Best bet is to make your own from scratch open stock image delete it & make sure your background is transparent then make your own icon to your taste & make sure to flatten before you put into your device for a smaller file size

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for answer
    Icon overlay is what i ment with 'masks' And yes it would deffently be the best and easiest solution, but i have no idea how to make that. Maybe i should try to throw a mail at the guy who made the cydia app "masks" he must be able to quickly make some blood and update the app. I really are not very familiar with the editing tools and it took me forever just to make som blood at a wallpaper image.