+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTML LockBackground

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Just curious if this is possible. I was thinking of hiding the slider bar, but making a HTML LockBackground with a slider where the Slide to Unlock should be. When
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default HTML LockBackground
    Just curious if this is possible. I was thinking of hiding the slider bar, but making a HTML LockBackground with a slider where the Slide to Unlock should be. When you slide to unlock, the slider on the HTML moves too, allowing for possible animation.
    Wonder if anyone thinks this is possible/knows its not.

Chunk
    Tesco iPhone 4 Jailbroken 4.3.3

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

I don't think it could be possible, because normally the LockBackground.html is NOT interactive (I posted the problem a while ago here, and, as expected, nobody ever replied) when used as a Lockscreen, it will be interactive when you open that html page in Safari on the iPhone or the web viewer in iFile.
    What is possible is to use an animated gif as the slider, just open Safari and go to this page, which is a lockscreen with 2 animated gifs, one as the background and another as the slider. However there is no trigger action the animations are running continuesly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

WhoGotTheChunk (06-08-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ahh shame. I'm currently working on a Gears of War 3 theme and I wanted someone to Rodeo Run across the screen and Retro Lancer a Locust. Whilst this is possible, I wanted it to lift the locust into the air. Ahh well. Non-animated will have to do.

Thanks for the reply
    Tesco iPhone 4 Jailbroken 4.3.3