Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color Keyboard Guide

I will PM you my email~ Not a person who knows about fancy... I should be able to help you out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-18-2014)

Hi everybody !
    I have the same problem than sev7enty7, but i don't use fancy, just CK and Fuel CK-Darker theme or Afterhours Orange theme.
    Can u help me vXBaKeRXv ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanray001 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (07-19-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanray001 View Post
    Hi everybody !
    I have the same problem than sev7enty7, but i don't use fancy, just CK and Fuel CK-Darker theme or Afterhours Orange theme.
    Can u help me vXBaKeRXv ?
    Well the Nude and Fuel type themes have a transparent popup! To fix them is a bit of work, if I was to color the Popups real fast your Space, Shift, More key, Return, International, Delete key ect, will show up.

I sent sev7enty7 a keyboard pack that had a nude type keyboard I made- They where Having troubles getting it to apply... I think it was cause of bloard. Sev7enty7 hasn't got back with me.

Trying to help out without having to recode those themes for you guys.

Vanaray001 - I don't have a CK black theme that plain.. I do have "Afterhours" Orange, Blue, Black keyboard that works on iphone or ipad just fine. IOS 7, If you want to try it>?

If all fails I can take the time fix them- Was going to fix fuel themes for "DjeTouch" but he didn't update the Sep 7 CK I fixed for him.....
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 07-18-2014 at 11:30 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-19-2014)

Default Color Keyboard Guide
    Yes I want to try it ! I will do some tests by my side as well.

Thx vXBaKeRXv.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanray001 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-19-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-19-2014)

Color keyboard ios7 not working for me It says failed to connect to server please try again later?been like this for two days now,has the server been closed?Tia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (07-19-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanray001 View Post
    Yes I want to try it ! I will do some tests by my side as well.

Thx vXBaKeRXv.
    I think it will be fine to post a link here! - I added my own touch so they look good on a iPad or iPhone.
    Keep "Color Keyboard" Knobs off in tweaks or remove those type...

- AfterHour CK v2

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Color keyboard ios7 not working for me It says failed to connect to server please try again later?been like this for two days now,has the server been closed?Tia
    Yeah I seen a post about it around! I have no idea the exact problem..
    Looking forward to "Dathkeys". The Dev of that tweak is just getting a base on things~

Dev of CK just don't reply to nothing, So I sort of lost hope in trying to contact.
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 07-19-2014 at 07:01 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-19-2014), Bulldog5278 (07-19-2014), Vanray001 (07-21-2014)

Thanks ! It's working like a Charme.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanray001 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-21-2014), vXBaKeRXv (07-21-2014)

"DathKeys" Themes- Might not work in the future updates!

iNeFFaceable--DathKeys--Theme Pack

Navigate to~
    var/mobile/library/keyboard/DathKeys
    Backup: DathKey Folder!

Drag >theme.plist< IN "Forest_Green OR Red_Marry" Enable Presets in tweak options and apply theme twice.
    ENJOY!!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 07-29-2014 at 10:54 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-22-2014)

color keyboard theme is compatible ios 7.1.2 iPhone they 5S

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to POPES For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (08-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by POPES View Post
    color keyboard theme is compatible ios 7.1.2 iPhone they 5S
    Not sure about everyone- Some have problems with it not working correctly! Not sure what devices and why....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-24-2014)

is there any fully functional CK out there for iOS 7.1.x? been such a long time

22. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (08-03-2014)

Hey bro!

Good question. CK does work, but not like iOS of the past. A new tweak that is still being developed is DathKeys and it looks promising, but needs work. Post your questions in the iOS 7 theme guide thread and we can help you out more there. Lots of knowledge monitor that thread bro.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (08-03-2014), Alfroggy (08-03-2014), vXBaKeRXv (08-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey bro!

Good question. CK does work, but not like iOS of the past. A new tweak that is still being developed is DathKeys and it looks promising, but needs work. Post your questions in the iOS 7 theme guide thread and we can help you out more there. Lots of knowledge monitor that thread bro.
    I've been trying that Dath Keys but I just can't get on with it. The description "Design the colour of your keys through your own eyes" does make me laugh though!
    Being serious though, it does need a better preview system, so you can see the keyboard as you're designing it.
    There is actually a website where you can design your CK theme. It shows an iOS keyboard which changes as you select the various colours for keys, gradients, shadows etc and then you download the plist for your CK themes folder. Absolutely brilliant and simple idea.

Here is the link: http://simple-web-app.com/color-keyboard-theme-maker/

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (08-03-2014), Alfroggy (08-03-2014), King_O_Hill (08-03-2014), vXBaKeRXv (08-03-2014)

Thanks bro, i tried Dathkeys and personally i would prefer CK. Even the plist version of CK. Graphically now is not fully functional i guess. Consulting the CK now, hopefully we can bring it back soon
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey bro!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-03-2014), King_O_Hill (08-03-2014), vXBaKeRXv (08-03-2014)

Ok, I need photos of the problems... And what devices. CK.
    "Eternal CK" Seems to run fine on iphone 5s is what I hear- Just missing popup color from what I see. Going to take a look at it, Someone wants me to fix a purple keyboard theme I made for "Tabz" CK themes.

Is the problem~ "Shift, More, International and Delete" keys?
    Works fine on my ipod touch 5g 7.1.2 so its not exactly cause of the FW.

Also the dev of dathkeys is just having fun with there description. Look at the title on the "Red Marry" Theme LMAO.

"Dathkeys" Just got started. Hobby to make tweaks really not a job so it takes time for updates to roll out.

I can tell you that this dev brought back "Radius" and will have a Slider to color the background.
    Lots more....

Also the dev is planning to make a theme maker thing like CK has on the web. I think....
    The CK theme maker on the web really is not that good... Cant even theme popups with it and it adds old code in it that Ck ios 7 cant read. It was brilliant!! AGREE

To me CK used a really good base to make there tweak. Dev wount reply to anything and just don't really care about CK anymore. BURNED OUT>! Also CK runs off old ios 6 keyboard codes that are still in ios 7.

Dathkeys runs off the ios 7 keyboard codes. These things take time..

I'm using both tweaks hahaha
    If you want to know what to pick ; )
    -------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    Well I tried to make the "emarld ck" purple but those darn keys... Get goofed up!
    -iphone5s Tester with problem.

What I think is these keys don't like <key>ForGroundGradient</key> Code! Gradient color breaks on those keys, because they want to be one solid color~ Maybe

There is a code you can use <key>ForGroundColor</key> witch might work...
    But your limited to one solid color on those keys.

-----------
    My last update to this dieing thread!
    I tried "ForegroundColor" is not reliable on ios 7. Don't work at all just blacks the stuff out-
    Tweak is doomed on ios 7.1.2 for iphone users-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 08-27-2014 at 07:32 PM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-04-2014), King_O_Hill (08-03-2014), NeilJClements (08-04-2014), NewdestinyX (08-04-2014)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435