+ Reply
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 689

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Color Keyboard Guide

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Not that I know of. Phatmartino would have posted about it
...
  1. #621
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,146
    Thanks
    30,148
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 3,557 Posts

    Not that I know of. Phatmartino would have posted about it
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    MrBozack (05-10-2013)

  3. #622
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 83 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Not that I know of. Phatmartino would have posted about it
    damn dude that's really sh.. because this stripe looks so ugly

    i think ck needs an update. but since the update to ios6 nothing
    happens.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-11-2013), Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  5. #623
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,146
    Thanks
    30,148
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 3,557 Posts

    Yeah I agree it's a bit of a shame. We can't blame the dev though, most of us are running a pirated copy of his tweak so it means less income from it, and I'm pretty sure this contributes to his updating it being at the bottom of his pile of todos.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    MrBozack (05-11-2013), Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  7. #624
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 83 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yeah I agree it's a bit of a shame. We can't blame the dev though, most of us are running a pirated copy of his tweak so it means less income from it, and I'm pretty sure this contributes to his updating it being at the bottom of his pile of todos.
    yeah so true dude.
    i mean i am running a pirated version too( i know shame on me lol)
    but i would pay for it if an update comes.

  8. #625
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,146
    Thanks
    30,148
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 3,557 Posts

    Yeah well piracy is a serious issue. And most jailbreakers are pirates. It's a shame both are related. I'd prefer them unacquainted to one another. Truth is I've had pirate repos too in the beginning. I ran pirated tweaks. I'm happy all this is behind me since two years. And I'm happy two years is most of my jailbreaker life.
    I recall buying even DreamBoard, when it came out as a beta. It's now free but is in my purchases list in Cydia, along the 96 other purchases.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    MrBozack (05-20-2013), Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  10. #626
    iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    So I was gonna say wtf is going on. Since the iP5 jailbreak came our I couldn't be bothered to fix those annoying lines. Now I know it's not even possible without an update. What is the dev doing? Anybody knows? Is he alive?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zYxMa For This Useful Post:

    Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  12. #627
    Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nose deep in a plist...
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zYxMa View Post
    So I was gonna say wtf is going on. Since the iP5 jailbreak came our I couldn't be bothered to fix those annoying lines. Now I know it's not even possible without an update. What is the dev doing? Anybody knows? Is he alive?
    Hey, though I can't confirm whether he's still alive... Lol... I'd imagine he is.

    I know he's a normal guy like the rest of us with plenty going on in his non-jb life...

    My last reciprocated email was nearly a year ago:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370032535.388926.jpg

    (I'd usually never post a private email, but this seemed pretty harmless and tells in his own words what was goin' on...)

    I've continued to keep my fingers crossed as well as theme for Color Keyboard more and more than ever. Who knows... He may find some time soon and/or at least step up when the time comes that CK doesn't work at all anymore. 😃

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-31-2013), kenzodragon (06-01-2013), MrBozack (06-01-2013)

  14. #628
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 83 Times in 45 Posts

    why is it so difficult to fix these rediculous ugly line!???
    i mean so many good themer in here but no one know how to fix that!

  15. #629
    Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nose deep in a plist...
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    why is it so difficult to fix these rediculous ugly line!???
    i mean so many good themer in here but no one know how to fix that!
    That's the problem... It's all themers and users here. What we need is for the tweak's developer to update Color Keyboard... The new ugly lines are only the latest of many bugs that now plague CK and there's only one man who can fix them. 😢

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-01-2013), Jato_BZ (06-01-2013), kenzodragon (06-01-2013)

  17. #630
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,864
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 5,201 Times in 1,853 Posts

    Has he gone AWOL Phat? That's a real shame for all the legit users of CK!
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-02-2013), Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  19. #631
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kenzodragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 240 Times in 89 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    why is it so difficult to fix these rediculous ugly line!???
    i mean so many good themer in here but no one know how to fix that!
    Its not about the themers, but the creator of CK being MIA.
    Follow me on Twitter: @yuki_o7

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to kenzodragon For This Useful Post:

    Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  21. #632
    Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nose deep in a plist...
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Has he gone AWOL Phat? That's a real shame for all the legit users of CK!
    Seemingly, and yes a true shame for all... Of course for legitimate users, but illegitimate users will come to feel the same loss (and realize why it's imperative to support these devs...) when the one developer who was able and willing to put the personal time and effort into creating a viable theming platform for the iOS keyboard, is gone for good.

    I hope that's not the case, but I would also kind of understand. I'm only one themer, with only 2 CK themes I've ever released for myself on Cydia (for free), and the amount of support email I've received via Cydia has been unbelievable...

    80% of those emails turned out to be installation problems resulting from the user having a pirated copy of Color Keyboard. 😒

    Think about what 2, 3, even 4 or 5 dollars buys you in your daily life.


    Bus Ride: $2.50

    Doughnut: $0.99

    Monster Java: $2.79

    Some horrible cheeseburger: $3.49

    .
    .
    .

    Color Keyboard: Priceless

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-02-2013), Jato_BZ (06-01-2013)

  23. #633
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,864
    Thanks
    2,957
    Thanked 5,201 Times in 1,853 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmartino View Post
    seemingly, and yes a true shame for all... Of course for legitimate users, but illegitimate users will come to feel the same loss (and realize why it's imperative to support these devs...) when the one developer who was able and willing to put the personal time and effort into creating a viable theming platform for the ios keyboard, is gone for good.

    I hope that's not the case, but i would also kind of understand. I'm only one themer, with only 2 ck themes i've ever released for myself on cydia (for free), and the amount of support email i've received via cydia has been unbelievable...

    80% of those emails turned out to be installation problems resulting from the user having a pirated copy of color keyboard. 😒

    think about what 2, 3, even 4 or 5 dollars buys you in your daily life.


    Bus ride: $2.50

    doughnut: $0.99

    monster java: $2.79

    some horrible cheeseburger: $3.49

    .
    .
    .

    Color keyboard: Priceless
    amen!!
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-02-2013), Phatmartino (06-01-2013)

  25. #634
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 83 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    That's the problem... It's all themers and users here. What we need is for the tweak's developer to update Color Keyboard... The new ugly lines are only the latest of many bugs that now plague CK and there's only one man who can fix them. ��
    and whats up with the developer!?
    i had message him about the ugly line the same day he was updating CK to ios 6
    but never answer my email.

  26. #635
    Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nose deep in a plist...
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    and whats up with the developer!?
    i had message him about the ugly line the same day he was updating CK to ios 6
    but never answer my email.
    Did you read (or more importantly understand) my last post?

    My humble experience with the Jailbreak community leads me to believe that a developer like YS Kim, creator of a tweak that's pretty much a must have on nearly every jail broken device, has to receive a never ending flood of support email.

    Now imagine if you were overwhelmed by support email regarding your paid Cydia tweak, and a horrifying amount of those emails contained info revealing the fact that the user has not purchased your tweak...

    Whether through the CK Cydia Description page, or the CK Settings app, hitting those links to email the developer adds your Cydia log information and/or your UDID. Those things tell him if you have a pirated copy of CK, and if the user removes that info from the email, that pretty much tells the same story. I wouldn't respond to those either and, though I'm generally the most even tempered, willing to help anyone nice guy, it'd probably piss me off into the sunset too. 😜

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-02-2013), Jato_BZ (06-02-2013), MrBozack (06-02-2013)

  28. #636
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,146
    Thanks
    30,148
    Thanked 8,454 Times in 3,557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    yeah so true dude.
    i mean i am running a pirated version too( i know shame on me lol)
    but i would pay for it if an update comes.
    Phat finger on it.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Phatmartino (06-02-2013)

  30. #637
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBozack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 83 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Phat finger on it.

    phat middlefinger on it men!!! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Did you read (or more importantly understand) my last post?

    My humble experience with the Jailbreak community leads me to believe that a developer like YS Kim, creator of a tweak that's pretty much a must have on nearly every jail broken device, has to receive a never ending flood of support email.

    Now imagine if you were overwhelmed by support email regarding your paid Cydia tweak, and a horrifying amount of those emails contained info revealing the fact that the user has not purchased your tweak...

    Whether through the CK Cydia Description page, or the CK Settings app, hitting those links to email the developer adds your Cydia log information and/or your UDID. Those things tell him if you have a pirated copy of CK, and if the user removes that info from the email, that pretty much tells the same story. I wouldn't respond to those either and, though I'm generally the most even tempered, willing to help anyone nice guy, it'd probably piss me off into the sunset too. ��

    what can i say men?? you absolutely right!
    Last edited by MrBozack; 06-02-2013 at 07:49 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-02-2013)

  32. #638
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    why my color keyboard not working?can some one help me?

  33. #639

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

    akem (06-26-2013), Alfroggy (06-26-2013)

  35. #640
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Question hye ..ty for helping n reply me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey there, might be able to help... Can you describe what exactly the problem is? 
    Phatmartino .. thanks for the reply ... I am using IP4 .. ios 6.1.2 .... I already download colorkeyboard .. but my keyboard not change after reboot .. can you teach me how to make my colorkeyboard successfull run.. sorry of my poor english ...all require app i already have..( ifile device,iExplorer on pc n all app need it..)but i dont see my keyboard change after i ativated...

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to akem For This Useful Post:

    Phatmartino (06-27-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts