Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color Keyboard Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    its was supose to be in the plist but i dont have any problem on ios5.1.1 version.. only on 6.1.2 having that problem

thanks for the info i appreciate that quick reply
    Yeah, it's iOS 6 specific.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-13-2013)

okay after reading a lot more last night thats what i have gathered, thank you for making that clear to me!

would it be a simple modification of code to make the background of the White Transparent BG more transparent ? if so can anyone tell what file to look for in ifile/funbox? i am having a hard time finding these stock plist!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eclipse538 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

There ain't no stock plist in iOS taking care of the keyboard. Only Color Keyboard allows to theme the keyboard, both with images or with plist only.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-13-2013), Eclipse538 (04-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    There ain't no stock plist in iOS taking care of the keyboard. Only Color Keyboard allows to theme the keyboard, both with images or with plist only.

okay i think youre misreading what im saying... ill try another way. Does CK have a directory where the standard CK plists are stored? (the ones by phatmartino etc?) not the stock ios keyboard obviously.. Of the included CK keyboards, Do they have plists included with the download from cydia? or are they built into the CK app? I would like to EDIT the CK plugin called Transparent White BG! it is included when i bought and d/led CK from cydia. If i cannot edit that plist, I would like to be able to obtain it or recreate it with a HIGHER transparency!

I hope this clarifies to you that i know how CK works (in general) and am not referencing "stock iOS" graphics" and can yield a better answer. If you could point me to the SECTION of this thread that may already answer these Q's that would be great! or if you dont have time to answer that is fine too! thanks for any help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eclipse538 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse538 View Post
    okay i think youre misreading what im saying... ill try another way. Does CK have a directory where the standard CK plists are stored? (the ones by phatmartino etc?) not the stock ios keyboard obviously.. Of the included CK keyboards, Do they have plists included with the download from cydia? or are they built into the CK app? I would like to EDIT the CK plugin called Transparent White BG! it is included when i bought and d/led CK from cydia. If i cannot edit that plist, I would like to be able to obtain it or recreate it with a HIGHER transparency!

I hope this clarifies to you that i know how CK works (in general) and am not referencing "stock iOS" graphics" and can yield a better answer. If you could point me to the SECTION of this thread that may already answer these Q's that would be great! or if you dont have time to answer that is fine too! thanks for any help
    var/mobile/library/keyboard/colorkeyboard/themes/ ( look inside ) lool

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013), Phatmartino (04-15-2013)

i found the files in /library/colorkeyboard/plugins - but the code is sooo short and I havent found anything relating to what i would like to do in the tutorial stuff in the beginning. any help??

i found the files in /library/colorkeyboard/plugins - but the code is sooo short and I havent found anything relating to what i would like to do in the tutorial stuff in the beginning. any help??
    you have a thread called "color keyboard guide " in the fist page it explain step by step go check and u might find what u looking

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2013), kenzodragon (04-13-2013), Phatmartino (04-15-2013)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Hey guys, figured I'd mention that though I do need to do tons of updating to this guide for sure... for anyone trying to use the "guide" part (first several posts), make sure to check them out on PC or at least in a browser on device that allows "full site" view. The mmi app doesn't make use of any of the crazy post formatting that I did to try and make things as easy as possible... All you get is black text, single spaces, image thumbnails and you have to go into the ugly "gray" ->Read more view to see most of each post... Lol

Just wanted to mention for the meantime... I'm really going to try and spruce up/ add iPhone 5 support, etc soon...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-15-2013), Bacardi85 (04-15-2013), Jato_BZ (04-14-2013)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Hey, just in case... I should have just mentioned that you were in the right place, only you're looking for the "Themes" folder instead of "Plugins".

I just updated these locations that were very close to the beginning of the first post. The longer paths (like the one you mentioned to the Plugins folder) are correct, but all iOS root browsers include "Shortcuts" to widely used areas like ColorKeyboard, Winterboard, Applications... iFile definitely does this so you're actually going to want to look for:

/Library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-15-2013)

Hi , can you show me how to change background Gradient to make it transparent around 95% ? Rite now Pink Nude make it 100% transparent so it's a bit of hard to see the button to type . Tks so much and have a nice day
    Last edited by 7101981; 04-16-2013 at 01:15 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Could anyone help me out I have a iPhone 5 6.1 I have color keyboard installed and byta font on the original keyboard my hand of Sean font appears on the keyboard but when I select my infect3d color board and respring the keyboard is colored but still has original font on keys but pop up keys are the correct font any ideas??? I've uninstalled and reinstalled I believe this happened after I ran Icleaner

Quote Originally Posted by lilhowie87 View Post
    Could anyone help me out I have a iPhone 5 6.1 I have color keyboard installed and byta font on the original keyboard my hand of Sean font appears on the keyboard but when I select my infect3d color board and respring the keyboard is colored but still has original font on keys but pop up keys are the correct font any ideas??? I've uninstalled and reinstalled I believe this happened after I ran Icleaner
    Hi. I don't have infected but ain't that an image-built color keyboard theme ?
    Where the letters on the keys are drawn on ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have no idea man...when I first installed beta font everything was in hand of Sean font now everything still is except keys on keyboard are still original iPhone font but pop up keys come up hand of Sean font I dunno way happend just wish I knew how to fix really like my setup jus itching to figure out why my keys won't change but everything else is I believe this occurred are running Icleaner or at least that's when I realized it
    Last edited by lilhowie87; 04-25-2013 at 10:05 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lilhowie87 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-26-2013)

-img_0898.png

Edit: I figured out some of them, but having a hard time on 1, 2, and 3... I'll try again..

Edit again: Nvm, I'm assuming these are not themeable after have seeing a few themes without it.
    Last edited by iGuahan; 04-26-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Hey sorry for the late reply, i was really busy for the past months; thanks for the help on the pop up key greatly appreciated. I do have one more question. i need help on changing the bottom shadow of the color keyboard to black to the top green shadow. I have a picture of what i mean attached.

-img_0603.png

Default Help with Multi-Language support
    I purchased a theme 1infrared theme. They color keyboard is US based. I use Spanish a lot of times as language which which means I switch keyboard language. When I switch to Spanish, it adds the " Ņ " letter to the far right keyboard, which in turn by adding the extra character on the middle line it now causes letters not to be aligned with keyboard images.

My question is.... Is there a way that once I modify the keyboard image to fit the extra character... how do I go about saving this file. Is there a special name for the file that I save the new layout in when I place it in the theme folder? Does color keyboard support the possibility of switching between keyboards from English to Spanish... or is this just not possible?

I'm not familiar with the coding, I'm just an average jailbreaker trying to get my theme on my color keyboard to work when I switch languages if that's possible. I'm also trying to contact the author of the theme in hopes maybe it is something he can fix on his end. So please excuse me if this is a stupid question.

I have attached 2 images of the problem I'm having.

Thanks for any assistance,
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1184.png   -img_1185.png  

Hi folks,

please i need some information. I'am looking for the location for some keyboard files
    like you can see on the pics. Looks really ugly and i wanna change
    these png's.

i appriciate any help.

-1.png-2.png

much greetz from germany

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-02-2013)

That'd be interesting to theme for sure !

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

MrBozack (05-10-2013)

still no solution for the ugly grey stripe between the keyboard and message inputfield!??

Not that I know of. Phatmartino would have posted about it

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

MrBozack (05-10-2013)

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast