Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color Keyboard Guide

Thanks

Do I have to attach the plist? I used blazehd as my template

Donation is different from Payment

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

iBub (03-27-2012)

Thanks

mail sent bro

Donation is different from Payment

Hi, i have a quick question. Do you know (with any of the updates CK has had) if the shadow under the keys themselves is editable yet, or what it is called?
    I seen a few post back it wasn't, but that was a while ago.
    Got a Glasklart CK i made for someone (plist only) and it sticks out like a sore thumb on the semitransparent keys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adlyr View Post
    Hi, i have a quick question. Do you know (with any of the updates CK has had) if the shadow under the keys themselves is editable yet, or what it is called?
    I seen a few post back it wasn't, but that was a while ago.
    Got a Glasklart CK i made for someone (plist only) and it sticks out like a sore thumb on the semitransparent keys.

Hey, unfortunately I don't believe any control has been added for those shadows...

They're a pain for sure. The only way I've ever been able to get rid of them was by using a 0px key radius, but that obviously is only worth while if you want squared keys.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, unfortunately I don't believe any control has been added for those shadows...

They're a pain for sure. The only way I've ever been able to get rid of them was by using a 0px key radius, but that obviously is only worth while if you want squared keys.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Thank you for the reply. I was afraid of that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adlyr For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

I was just wondering, could I theme the background with changing keys

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to have transparent keys with a random background where the keys are outlined and letters are like Orange or green or white

Hey Phatmartino, its been a long time, how have you been? and i was actually wanting to have the keyboard look just like the UIAlert thing, where the back ground is black but translucent ->-2011-12-14-002.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    Hey Phatmartino, its been a long time, how have you been? and i was actually wanting to have the keyboard look just like the UIAlert thing, where the back ground is black but translucent ->-2011-12-14-002.png

Hey, I'm doing well! How you been?

I'd also love to know what app that is in your screenie...

If you just want to make the iP-Standard look exactly like the iP-Alert, that can be easily done using only the plist (except for the extra "highlights" under the keys).

Let me know if that's the case (the only difference besides the Black Trans BG is that the Secondary keys on the iP-Alert are Gray instead of Blue.

I can at least put together a plist that only controls what's necessary and also add the hex colors as well to get it done for you if you like.

Let me know.

Thats good and I been doing fine

Actually i have no idea what app that is, i just got that off of google to show the keyboard :P So, yea i just want the background of it themed :P I dislike that light gray background that is the default one, the translucent one is 90x better

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Thanks

Thats good and I been doing fine

Actually i have no idea what app that is, i just got that off of google to show the keyboard :P So, yea i just want the background of it themed :P I dislike that light gray background that is the default one, the translucent one is 90x better
    Nice.

Take a quick look at this mini "theme". It's the shortest CK.plist I ever wrote...

It only changes the Standard Background to look like the Alert's.

Alert-BG.zip

See what you think, and let me know if you would prefer the Secondary Keys to be more Gray like the Alert kb, too.

Thanks man Now where do i put this? do i make a new theme folder and just put this in there?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Ok well i made a new forlder in themes and put it inside and it worked except it doesnt look the same, its black not translucent. Is it possible to make it translucent?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Thanks

Ok well i made a new forlder in themes and put it inside and it worked except it doesnt look the same, its black not translucent. Is it possible to make it translucent?
    Hey, sorry I couldn't respond earlier...

That BG should be translucent. I used YS Kim's CK_Tester to fine tune it until it was as close to the Alert BG as possible.

If you hadn't, check it out in as many different situations as possible.

Also if you hadn't, take a look toward the beginning of the first post and download CK_Tester.app... It's a .deb file that can be installed using iFile and will let you easily flip back and forth between Standard and Alert...

The problem with using translucency is that if whatever is under the kb is dark at all, the kb's BG is pretty much going to look Black.

It's also worth making sure you don't have any kind of Plugins armed (at the end if the Themes list in the CK Settings app).

If you're particularly able to confirm that it really isn't translucent, let me know and we'll try to figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

Ok i see, i had the BG_Opaque_Black plugin on, thanks for that I say this should be as one of the default installed Themes for CK but thats just my opinion, BTW you said the keyboard could change to look like the Alert one too?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Ok Thanks man One more question, is it even possible to theme keyboards without CK on iOS5?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CrAcKzZZ For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-17-2012)

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast