Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dreamboard-screen goes black

Default dreamboard-screen goes black
    hi i have iphone4 4.3.1 .. i tried to download and install inav hd.... with dreamboard.... but dreamboard is not working fine ...
    the screen goes black after applying the theme...the winterboard parts of the theme are applied properly but the dreamboard part is not....
    i tried several ways to get rid of it ... downloaded dreamboard and inav hd via cydia and via pc too .... but none of them worked ...
    i googled several ways to make it work properly...
    please suggest me a proper installion procedure of getting inav hd theme..
    does dreamboard have conflicts with some other apps?
    suggest me an easier and detailed procedure as i am new to these

can you do anything in the black screen and what version did download for Dreamboard because most black screen error are fixed in 1.2

I can do nothing in black screen .... I upgraded to 4.3.2 an then tried dreamboard ... problem is still there..

um, i was asking you what version of dreamboard you were using, not your firmware

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Go to SBSettings and then go to more, then mobilesubstrate addons and disable dreamboard. Uninstall it from Cydia and reinstall. Then don't use the theme again. I downloaded it fine, it works. Be sure you're buying both dreamboard and the theme to have them work properly. If you are doing that, and it still doesn't work after reinstall, contact the theme creator and ask what to do.

Edit: btw I don't know if that theme is compatible with 4.3.x. It works for me on 4.2.6 (Verizon) which is probably more equivalent to 4.2.1 on GSM phones than 4.3.x.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 05-03-2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

crossover24 (05-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by harryhansra View Post
    I can do nothing in black screen .... I upgraded to 4.3.2 an then tried dreamboard ... problem is still there..
    If you have the sbs toggle setting and can swipe the top of your phone to bring them up, then hit more...then "mobile substrate add ons and scroll down to dream board and turn it off! phone will re spring into the winterboard theme. then just un install that theme in cydia!