Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does anyone how to modify a perpagehtml plugin?

Default Does anyone how to modify a perpagehtml plugin?
    I downloaded the htc animated weather plugin which is great. But I would also like to see the weather animations on my other pages on the sprigboard (without the htc clock, temp, city, moon/sun, date) just would like the animations. Is there anyone that knows what to remove from the plugin so I can have the original plugin on one page and just the animations one the other pages?

Thanks

Open ifile navigate to /var/mobile/Library/perpagehtml/htc(whatever)/widgets copy the whole folder that is named htcanimatedweather or something similar to /var/mobile/Library/perpagehtml. Exit ifile and open perpagehtml app and add htcanimateweather to the rest of your pages. There should be a location.js in this folder that will probably have to be edited with your zipcode to get the right animations. Hope that helped.

I navigated to var/mobile/library/PerPageHTML/HTCAniPPh but there is no widgets folder inside it. The only folders it has are Bundles, Private, Sources, Stylesheets. Then it has a couple files called configureMe.js, Info.plist, LockBacckground.html.dis, Lockbackground.png, and Widget.html but thats it. No widgets folder.

Thanks

Post your email address and I'll send you what your looking for. Away from computer for a couple days that's why I can't upload it here for you.