Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dreamboard themes repo

Default dreamboard themes repo
    is there any repo that you can download dreamboard themes cause the install from computer to ios is tricky.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    There is two in repo.*************

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dm0 For This Useful Post:

BernieLee (05-15-2011), Herron1 (06-25-2011), nikos84 (05-03-2011), tbluhp (04-16-2011)

you myst be kidding i checked and i dont see any dream store in any repo

oh so how do you get it?

Found it but now i am having issues installing any theme it gives me safari cannot open the page because address is invalid?

Don't mean to be a bother but how do you install stuff from dreamboard's store?
    Last edited by tbluhp; 04-17-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tbluhp View Post
    Found it but now i am having issues installing any theme it gives me safari cannot open the page because address is invalid?

Don't mean to be a bother but how do you install stuff from dreamboard's store?
    Im having the same promblem.

works for me.. i just installed the "rain" theme as im typing this

Thanks

dreamstore isnt working for me either.. not even on my computer...
    tdubwv13.wordpress.com

I don't know a specific site, but you can google for dream board themes & there's a lot of .deb files out their that you drop into /var/mobile/library/dream board. Then use file, click the .deb file and hit installer, respiring & boom.

To delete just do it thru cydia Installed section

Why can't I see the repo link?

there isnt any repos out there, at least i dont think so, to download dreamboard themes. if you check out wyndwarrior's recent posts, he has a thread where he tells you how to do it. I have just participated in discussion close to this one, you can check my recent posts. Also, the themes you download in Cydia, i dont think they are legit and are not from wyndwarrior. So, for a better selection of themes, use the real dreamstore

sorry,
    ok, just found out there is a repo for dreamboard but this is just the beta version. i have the real one from the "hard" way. add this source on cydia
    http://dreamboard.us/beta
    Last edited by milleung; 05-02-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost