+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help identify this theme?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi all. I recently restored my iPhone and obviously had to re-jailbreak, etc. I had backed-up using aptBackup but it only restored a few of my Cydia downloads. I now
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please help identify this theme?
    Hi all.

I recently restored my iPhone and obviously had to re-jailbreak, etc. I had backed-up using aptBackup but it only restored a few of my Cydia downloads. I now cannot for the life of me remember or find the theme I used to have.

Luckily I took a screenshot shortly before I restored. I'm hoping someone here will be able to identify it for me?

As you can see, it's very similar to Suave HD but not quite. I download Suave HD but the theme I used to have had a couple of extras that the Suave package I downloaded is missing. Namely this battery skin and a change to the SMS bubbles, making them squarer and removing the green.

I'm not all that knowledgeable when it comes to iOS customisation ("yeah, no s***" I hear you say ) so I definitely would have just downloaded it from Cydia. No altered/customised packages installed through SSH or anything like that.

Maybe there's a vital Cydia Source I'm missing which I haven't re-added since the restore?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kinda reminds me of ilLlumine theme??

Maybe??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sort of similar but not quite. Any other suggestions?