Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multiple Wallpapers for 4.2.1?

Default Multiple Wallpapers for 4.2.1?
    I'm not sure if this came up before but
    is there anyway to have multiple wallpapers on 4.2.1 since the Page0.png, Page1.png... doesn't work?

hi there, well i have a cool android theme and it has multiple themes well multiple home pages and each time to you slide pages it changes wall paper

it took me a while but I found this lil trick called

WallpaperAutoChanger on cydia... it pools wallpapers from a file called Wallpapers... it's got settings and stuff. best thing is it's full screen... I tried that perpage but they weren't fullscreen...

fullscreen meaning I like having a transparent status bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Major Zero View Post
    it took me a while but I found this lil trick called

WallpaperAutoChanger on cydia... it pools wallpapers from a file called Wallpapers... it's got settings and stuff. best thing is it's full screen... I tried that perpage but they weren't fullscreen...

fullscreen meaning I like having a transparent status bar...
    By multiple wallpapers I meant setting a wallpaper for each page not having random wallpapers popping up but thank you for trying

Oh, on different pages... Sry I was going down that road a month or two ago... I didn't find anything... Perpage+ works if you have a status bar. I have a transparent one so PP kinda cut off the WP if you find that thread on here I posted my question with screenshots...

Or take BO advise and find a theme that does that, then take it apart and find your different wallpapers. You learn a lot about theme making and lil tweaks just diving into a theme already made.. Good luck buddy.. Oh if you do figure it out shoot me a pm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Zero For This Useful Post:

20allone12 (04-05-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, this is official:
    They cut off the perpage wallpapers on 4.0 for some stupid reason?! But if someone like WyndWarrior could figure this out! I hope

Thanks

Perpagehtml+ or perpagehtml are about your best options. They are both pretty easy to figure out but if you have any questions just ask. You will also need ifile. As a side note both perpagehtml (and +) and dreamboard are all by WyndWarrior.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A3gOwner For This Useful Post:

20allone12 (04-05-2011), Zero5295 (04-22-2011)