+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Military Tribute Theme?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I know im not the only one to think about it but I am wondering if someone can help me take on this task. I am very interested in making/using
    Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Military Tribute Theme?
    I know im not the only one to think about it but I am wondering if someone can help me take on this task. I am very interested in making/using a Military based theme. I myself am a combat veteran/purple heart recipient along with most of the men in my family. I also have not forgotten my fallen brothers and would love to use this as a a way show my patriotism. I am highly skilled with Photoshop and a lil bit of code.

Or if someone wants to take this task on themselves then i would appreciate that as well. I know there has to be someone else interested in this as well. Please let me know something guys..

70 views and no one likes this idea?
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 03-30-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldgit9's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a good idea...to make theme for our fallen heroes.

If this theme does get made, then please include the other countries forces into the theme. I don't wish to sound rude, but there are other countries serving alongside the US and the UK in today's fight for peace. Let us not forget them!

If someone is willing to make this theme, then I would like to contribute and add my 2 cents. As I am a currently serving in the royal navy and I would like to show my appreciation to our fallen service men / women

3. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgit9 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (04-02-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh of course.. We cant forget some of the greatest forces on the planet. We will add all that we can.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png