Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! I lost my dock!

Default HELP! I lost my dock!
    I've scoured the interwebs and the forum for an answer to this, but can't find anything.

I have an iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 and I had the DeZire theme installed on it. I decided to uninstall, and when I went to disable all add-ons and the theme itself, it seems my dock has gotten lost.

At the bottom of my screen, where the dock should be, the page dots are hugging the bottom edge of the screen. If I try to drag an icon to the dock, they disappear off the bottom of the screen. The theme had depended on Springjumps, PerPageHTML, Iconoclasm, and GridLock, all of which I have since disabled/deleted. Nothing is bringing my dock back.

Has anyone ever had this issue before and know how to fix it?

Do u have infinidock or scorlling board installed? If yes then uninstall them and you'll have ur dock back.

u should reboot iphone after u remove them, remember.. reboot not respring.

well, when it happened to me I solved that way, sorry dude.

Thanks for trying. Hopefully I can get this figured out...

Interesting...I enabled a different theme in Winterboard and my dock came back. I'm always gonna use a theme, so it's not a big deal, but still strange that this is happening.
    Last edited by Gatorchomp83; 03-26-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorchomp83 View Post
    Thanks for trying. Hopefully I can get this figured out...

Interesting...I enabled a different theme in Winterboard and my dock came back. I'm always gonna use a theme, so it's not a big deal, but still strange that this is happening.
    one idea - see if you still have the default original dock image file: SBDockBG.png in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

maybe it was deleted or renamed

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe something you installed in CYDIA or rock?! I would manually backup all of your important stuff and restore than just put the stuff back in using Cyberduck or Winscp!
    Sorry hope that works