Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard Help

Default Dreamboard Help
    Hey guys, I didn't know where else to post this and I can't seem to find anything on google, so I decided to create an account here and hopefully one of you could help me with my problem.

So I saw Dreamboard on youtube video, installed it and it worked great! Then after a couple of hours, it told me to update it, so I did, and then the Android theme wouldn't come up. Today my friend installed it and the Android theme is on his. I reinstalled it, restarted my springboard, uninstalled then reinstalled, but none of it worked, the android theme would just not appear on my computer!

I searched on cydia, I searched on google, but I can't seem to find the theme again. If anybody could please help me that would be great, also please don't link me to the dreamboard tutorial because I only see code so I'm assuming that it is just showing people how to create themes for this.

Thanks!

(Also sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find anywhere else to post this...)

Nevermind I got it to work.
    Last edited by RedAwsomeness; 03-21-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do you fix this?

Copy your "Dreamboard" folder, using iFile, from user/var/library, or something around that, to just the '/' directory.
    Respring.