Results 1 to 4 of 4

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: liveOS on 4.2.1 - Major battery drain?

  1. #1
    Exclamation liveOS on 4.2.1 - Major battery drain?
    I recently installed the liveOS theme on my iPhone 4 but the battery life is terrible now! I can watch the percentage drop, even when it is in sleep mode the battery is draining badly. My phone went from 100% to dead today in less then 7 hours and it was in sleep mode the whole day.

    Is this normal for this theme? does anyone know how to fix this problem because I love the theme but can't keep it with such terrible battery life.

  2. #2
    Same problem for me now too! phone was in sleep mode all day and when i turned it on it had like 5% remaining, normally i have like 90-95%, this theme is draining battery Very Fast! Fix?

  3. #3
    Default NOBody got anything on this?

  4. #4
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Same problem here! In the past hour, it went from 100% to 84%. I love the theme, but this is ridiculous.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts