Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf2 theme

Default Buuf2 theme
    Ok, it seems there are plenty extra icons in the buuf2 thread I could use for other apps. Say a birdwatching app has a bird icon, I could just rename it twitter.icon to use for twitter app and put it in the file where all icons for buuf2 are right?
    Can someone give me a little help how I get the image from that thread and into ifile so I can change the name and use it. Thanks guys.

Also is there an extra pack of buuf2 icons to be found anywhere? I have searched the forums for answers to both my problems but to no avail. Thanks for any help.

I have made a file with over 400 icons from the official buuf2 thread and 4500 from within buuf2 theme. I would upload them for others but don't know how to.

Why would it not be ok? The icons are already made, I have just put them all in one folder. How can I send u the file? Don't really want to set up media fire account.

Will do. I'm on my iPhone right now so will tmoro. Thanks.

Have sent a load to you.
    Last edited by Sailor-girl; 02-25-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'll do it later when I'm home if you still want it. I now just use this file to make any new app I download a new icon. (just make a custom theme on your desktop, add any new icons and make sure it's spent exactly how the app is spelt on your springboard and then drag and drop the file into var/stash/themes with iFunBox and set it above buuf2 on winterboard and respring) There's so many icons u can never fail to find one that you can use For any app. All my 218 apps now have a buuf2 icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg