+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDesigner with touch 4g on 4.2.1

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Well i was wondering if the iDesigner program is compatable with my ipod touch 4g on 4.2.1, because whenever i create and attempt to use a theme i have made,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iDesigner with touch 4g on 4.2.1
    Well i was wondering if the iDesigner program is compatable with my ipod touch 4g on 4.2.1, because whenever i create and attempt to use a theme i have made, nothing changes. The slider does not change, nothing is altered.

It appears in winterboard and i have selected it and put it at the top of the list, but still nothing. Also, i have obviously de-selected the other themes so that mine is the only one ticked.

Please any help would be appriciated.

I havent been able to find any help anywhere about this, so was kinda hoping someone here might know...
    Last edited by jonathanx94; 02-13-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone invisiblelight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Jon,

I was wondering the same thing too. I posted a topic earlier and was hoping that someone would reply. I think the answer is to look at the icon names and compare it to 4.2.1 spreadsheet on the new updated names.

Are there any other complete client programs like iDesigner to review?

Tvos
    no sig spam

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblelight View Post

Are there any other complete client programs like iDesigner to review?
    I can't seem to find any... there's codethemed, but its not very good as you cant really do much with it.

Kinda shocked that nobody has been able to help, we seem to be the only people with this problem *sigh*

I'll be sure to report back if i discover anything, but for now i guess i'll have to live with ones made by others :P