+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: charging lockscreen help

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
okay, i'm wondering if someone here can help me out. i'm not quite sure if this is the right place/right way to ask, but i figured i'd give it a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question charging lockscreen help
    okay, i'm wondering if someone here can help me out. i'm not quite sure if this is the right place/right way to ask, but i figured i'd give it a go. here's my issue:

i have a custom lockscreen, which i modded myself, which looks like this:

when my phone is charging, my lockscreen looks like this:

the charging theme comes from the Allure UI, and i like it a lot. BUT. i'm wondering if i can make it look like the torn image in my regular lockscreen, but with the battery behind it.

i have the .psd template to place over the battery image, or to overlay the charging lockscreen... or however it might be done.

i'm not sure if what i'm asking is even possible, but if it is, could someone tell me how? please?

i'm not quite a newb: i can ssh into my phone no problem, but i have limited skills when it comes to any kind of coding or photoshop. that said, if you're offering a suggestion, please speak slowly and in small words as if talking to someone who may or may not be retarded.

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by xoxojackie; 02-04-2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: because i can't spell