+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I remove OS7?!?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi I just installed the OS7 theme using backboard and I didn't make a back up of the theme I had before. Now I have no idea how to remove
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NikeJS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default How do I remove OS7?!?
    Hi I just installed the OS7 theme using backboard and I didn't make a back up of the theme I had before. Now I have no idea how to remove it. It does not show up in fingerboard and even if I deleted backboard and winterboard the theme is still there!! Please help! The donation pop ups are killing me! Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    look at the thread for the theme. the answer is explained.
    "If you have trouble go to SBSettings->More->MobileSubstrate Add-ons -> Turn OS7 OFF." right there

iPhone? More like MyPhone NikeJS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Much appreciated. Thanked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Np, glad i could help

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ya thanks for me to! I added os7 had my stock theme backed up n everything worked but then I updated os7 n it made my stock theme not useless ! Then I realized I don't remember were I got 0s7 uninstalling backboard didn't work , installing a new theme didn't work, but a quick search in google for uninstall os7 put me right here! N with a quick open of sb settings ( had to open a program to get the slide at top function to open sb settings to work) to mobile substrate then a quick toggle off on os7 then a reboot put me sitting right back were I was before I installed it!

Oh n for the pop ups that are annoying? Email the developer n he'll send u a patch to remove the pop ups! I have the link but I dont know if I can post it here n I don't know if it's only for people who donate ( cause I donated ) so to be on the safe side just email him!
    Last edited by trialnterror; 02-02-2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost