Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Working on a theme need help

Question Working on a theme need help
    hey, I know the absolute basics (background, lock background, Icons) but when I SSH my theme into my ipod the icons don't change. I named the (60x60) the displayname of the app execatly as is shown. the folder is called Icons the pics are .png all that but the only thing that shows up is background, and lock background. the Dock and Status Bar wont Change Either I have those named StausBar.png and Dock.png what is the problem people? what is the noob mistake I made?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteD3ath View Post
    hey, I know the absolute basics (background, lock background, Icons) but when I SSH my theme into my ipod the icons don't change. I named the (60x60) the displayname of the app execatly as is shown. the folder is called Icons the pics are .png all that but the only thing that shows up is background, and lock background. the Dock and Status Bar wont Change Either I have those named StausBar.png and Dock.png what is the problem people? what is the noob mistake I made?
    no idea on the dock it pushes my spring board up or statusbar (does not change).

icons, i dont know where you messed up at, so compare it with my theme.
    Last edited by pen.suhl; 01-31-2012 at 08:00 PM.