+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New member/new theme problem

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hello everyone my name is Matt, I am new to the jailbroken world (about 2 days old), and I am loving it! I am currently trying to modify a theme
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New member/new theme problem
    Hello everyone my name is Matt, I am new to the jailbroken world (about 2 days old), and I am loving it!

I am currently trying to modify a theme I found so I can change it how I like it. But for The life of me I can NOT get the background image and lock screen image how I want them. Also I do not know how to change the dock slider or get my sms background to work.

In my MAIN custom theme folder, I have two of these saved as Wallpaper.png, LockBackground.png, and SMSBackground.png respectively.
    the wallpaper is 320x480, the lockbackground is 320x480, and the sms background is 480 x 480.

I've also created another little folder that is separate, and it has custom slider text but this theme overpowers it and I can't find where it is doing that,
    now, I've done EXTENSIVE RESEARCH (1.5 days) lol. and as far as I can tell, my file names and locations are correct. Would somone mind taking a look at it?

And btw, I hope I am in the clear by modifying someone else's theme for personal use, I am definately a noob incapable of creating my own.

I dont know how to upload the whole theme folder though so if someone would help me there I would appreciate it.

I compressed the file and tried to upload it but it was still too big. I can email it to someone.
    Last edited by 95venom; 01-24-2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost