+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues with Theming on I4 OS 4.2.1

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I am having theming issues with some areas. I am new to the jailbrake world, but have also done alot of research and nothing seems to fix my issues. I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wink Issues with Theming on I4 OS 4.2.1
    I am having theming issues with some areas. I am new to the jailbrake world, but have also done alot of research and nothing seems to fix my issues. I don't have problems with using winterboard themes or custom made themes. The problem is using all their capabilities. For instance, I can never get the status bars themes to change (carrier logo and battery) and the lock battery Battery_BG*.png files to work. I've tried also adding in the @2x to the file name prior to the extension and still no change. i have cleared the cache as well as made sure the theme is in all the correct theme libraries in the os dir. If anyone out there could possibly clue me in as to what I am doing wrong on any of these (one would help GREATLY) I know if I get an answer to just fix one of the issues, Ill be able to figure out the rest. PLEASE ... thanks....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You could try using an existing HD theme and try replacing the images and try if it works.