Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Big problems with my keyboard...

Default Big problems with my keyboard...
    Hey first post here guys, cool forums!

Anyways, I jb'd my phone last week mainly for all the skins...I have a 3gs running 4.2.1

So I found out winterboard wasn't skinning the keyboard for whatever reason, did some searching ran into a review that had me install iacces, then iacess for china, and download zip files for keyboard skins, and ssh them to my phone.

and I did that using the perfect storm skin.

The first oshit oops was not making a backup of the stock images, but I thought i'd be fine after the deed was done(medummdumm)

Now I'm running into problems using the keyboard.

When I hold down the shift key, it wont hit any of the letters im trying to...kinda like the touch zone for each key is waaaay off. Next when I'm trying to use symbols-most of them are off aswell... when I try to use "!" it comes up with a comma with a space or some weird **** like that.

SO, before I go off on my newb self and try to fix the problem, I figure I'd take the problem to the experts.

I tried this one first...
    iOS4 Cydia KeyBoard WinterBoard Themes | Ipad apps

when it didn't work I tried this...

Change the Graphics on the iPhone keyboard iOS4 without Winterboard: [Step by Step Guide] | The Readers Eye
    Last edited by ZAK4TAK; 01-19-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost