+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing Media Player (scrubber knob, number of songs, repeat button all missing!)

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I have no idea why part of my media player is missing. It is supposed to have a bar (bar below the song title) with the scrubber knot indicating the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Missing Media Player (scrubber knob, number of songs, repeat button all missing!)
    I have no idea why part of my media player is missing.

It is supposed to have a bar (bar below the song title) with the scrubber knot indicating the progress of the song, the number of songs in the album and the repeat button. Please see below for the 'correct' media player

The media player used to work fine. I tried other media players themes (which worked fine in the past) and all showed the missing bar.

What went wrong? I am really at my wits end - it is 4 in the morning at my part of the world and I am still trying to figure out what went wrong.

Thanks

Note -
    I am an idiot. Solved the problem. My only excuse that it is four in the morning and my brain has shut down.
    Last edited by PinkTissue; 01-15-2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

jw how did u theme the top of that music player? the names and folders