Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I've been away for a while, everything has changed, lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I've been away for a while, everything has changed, i need some help
    Hi all,

I haven't used an Iphone for a long time. I had the original Iphone when they were first released and themed it and got it how I wanted. Sadly I broke it and I've been using an htc hero ever since. My girlfriend got me an Iphone 4 for christmas and I'm trying to get the theme how I like again. I'm almost there but I'm getting stuck on the colour of the clock at the top of the screen, I can't get it to change!
    I also made a signal indicator that I might re-jig to work on the higher resolution screen. link: ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Apple logo bars image

Here is how I had it :

I know the icons are all png's that I'll have to change manually but can someone tell me how to change the colour of the time? I've tried changing the plist file in my theme with a TimeStyle key with various values (hex and html values) and nothing is working. I've tried searching the forum but nothing I am trying is helping.

I'd be happy if I could get the status bar the same as it is when you are in a program (all grey with blue icons and black text)

Does anyone know how I can achieve this?
    Last edited by bigeasy; 01-13-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: title changed