Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem changing my lock screen theme

Default Problem changing my lock screen theme
    Hi, I have an iPhone 4 with the latest firmware(don't know of the top of my head sorry). Also I jailbreaked with redsn0w. When I change themes that should have a custom slider and wallpaper, it doesn't change, the wallpaper I set manually is always displayed, with the default unlock bar, I can't get the android unlock either. Also keyboard themes don't apply, but my main theme works, Is there any suggestions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone bryberg's Avatar
    Thanks

make sure that the theme is compatible with the retina display.

Access the theme's folder via SSH or iFile and check if there is an @2x at the end of the image files in the bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder.

Android Lock only works for like 3.x and below... and the newer version that works for 4.0 crashes my Springboard all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wongjmeng388 View Post
    Android Lock only works for like 3.x and below... and the newer version that works for 4.0 crashes my Springboard all the time.
    I just experienced that crash! I heard it had something to do with having lockinfo installed. Thank you for letting me know about the retina display compatible themes, I now have sexy looking theme called iflat, elite pro hd also. Both very nice :-)

np =) I have gladhandler it works pretty well...
    here: iPhoneRuler | Tag Archives: hd they have all the good HD retina themes
    If I helped you, hit Thanks!

Jailed iPhone: I've seen a user pay for apps. Men have made FaceTime calls and hit nothing but a dead zone. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
    Jailbroken iPhone: What are you trying to tell me, that I can screw around with Apple?
    Jailed iPhone: No, JB'd iPhone. I'm trying to tell you that you won't have to.