Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help for apps installation conflicts

Default Need help for apps installation conflicts
    Dear all experts,

I am a beginner in iphone and having some problems installing apps using cydia. I am using iphone4 on FW IOS 4.1. I tried to install some apps after seeing the youtube clips on Lockinfo iHTC plugin which is so awesome. They are few apps required to be installed and none of it success due to conflicts. The conflicts are as follows ;

1. White Apple HD - depends : jp.ashikase.springjumps
    2. Whitoken Modified - depends : Five-Column SpringBoard
    3. CategoriesSB - depends : com.bigboss.categories >=2.29
    4. Gridlock - depends : com.chpwn.iconsupport >=1.6
    5. Lockinfo - depends : libactivator >=1.2
    6. HTC plugin for Lockinfo (1.3.4.3) - depends : lockinfo >=1.1.6

I could not find the following apps, please help to introduce the related repo.
    1. Five icon column springboard
    2. iconoclasm 5x5
    3. SBSettings
    4. Lockinfo iHTC plugin

Hope any experts out there can help to resolves my problem.

Appreciated and Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

"Five-Column Springboard" can be found in the Tweaks section of Cydia. If you tap it, it should show Yanik Magnan as the creator, with current version at 1.1.2, and have ModMyi as the sponser.

"Iconolasm" is located in the Tweaks Section, and the "5x5 2.0" is located in the App Addons Section. They are both sponsered by Modmyi.

"SBSettings" is located under The System Section in Cydia, and is hosted by BigBoss.

"Lockinfo" is found in the Tweaks Section, and "HTC Plugin for Lockinfo" is found under Lockinfo Addons. They are both hosted by Modmyi.

Hope the helps you

Thanks for your reply. I managed to find some apps as per your guide but failed to install. When i tried to install iconclasm and five column springboard both depens on com.chpwn.iconsupport. May i know i can resolve the iconsupport ? secondly i was unable to find the SBSettings. probably i am yet to add the repo. What is the full address of BigBoss repo ? Thanks & Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Sellbars View Post
    "Five-Column Springboard" can be found in the Tweaks section of Cydia. If you tap it, it should show Yanik Magnan as the creator, with current version at 1.1.2, and have ModMyi as the sponser.

"Iconolasm" is located in the Tweaks Section, and the "5x5 2.0" is located in the App Addons Section. They are both sponsered by Modmyi.

"SBSettings" is located under The System Section in Cydia, and is hosted by BigBoss.

"Lockinfo" is found in the Tweaks Section, and "HTC Plugin for Lockinfo" is found under Lockinfo Addons. They are both hosted by Modmyi.

Hope the helps you
    Thanks for your reply. I managed to find some apps as per your guide but failed to install. When i tried to install iconclasm and five column springboard both depens on com.chpwn.iconsupport. May i know how i can resolve the iconsupport ? secondly i was unable to find the SBSettings. probably i am yet to add the repo. What is the full address of BigBoss repo ? Thanks & Regards
    Last edited by ndneoh; 01-07-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

The BigBoss repository is located in the Repositories Section in Cydia, but if you don't find it, the full repo name is (I copied this from my directory "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/bigboss.list"):

"http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/ stable main"

I think it is just...
    "http://apt.thebigboss.org", but I may be wrong.

"IconSupport" is located in the Development Section of Cydia, but it is hosted by BigBoss. Maybe this was why you were not able to download and install it.
    Last edited by Sellbars; 01-08-2011 at 11:18 PM.