Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for Partner for new theme!

cc578544
    Default Looking for Partner for new theme!
    I am in the process of creating a new theme and need some help with the icons. If interested please pm me. Before doing so please make sure that you meet the following conditions.

1. Must have good reputation with modmyi and be able to have someone else with good reputation verify this.

2. You will be getting money for this so therefore you must have a Paypal account.

3. Must have previous experience with theme creation for retina and non-retina devices.

4. Must be completely honest and open as this will be a combined work effort.

5. Must have advanced computer skills.

I am not sure what kind of response I will be getting from this post but I will read every pm and do a little research and contact the person I choose. That person may be the only person who receives a response. Once I find that person I will reply to this post and let everyone else know that I have done so. I appreciate your patience with this issue.

Hey I saw your post and figured I can probably be of help I'm very skilled with graphics and have been workin on making my own theme . I've been working on icons for my theme and there in the shape of stars . Although I'm pretty good I don't really have a reputation with mockup being that I've only recently gotten my iPhone 4 but if ur still interested that'll be great

CelJZolanski

cc578544
    What would you grade your skills at between 1-10 and what programs would you use.

I would say I'm about a 6 or 7 and I use Photoshop cs5

cc578544
    Send me a pm with your email. I will send you an icon with instructions and see what it looks like and go from there.

It wont let me pm you it says you've chosen not to receive private messages from members

cc578544
    I believe I corrected the settings. For those who attempted to send me a pm and could not please try again. If that still does not work then send me a email to the address on the vcard on my profile.

email sent. tried to send pm but you are still blocked.