Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Bar info needed

Thanks

Default Status Bar info needed
    Hey guys,

iPhone 3g - Jailbroken - 4.2.1

Long time ago i changed the status bar to a custom layout. Since then anytime i update my firmware or try to do new changes via winterboard... nothing happens. Stuck with my old custom layout.

I don't recall if maybe i changed the original files.

So my question is...
    Where are the original files located for the status bar, and or does anyone know how to override the old custom layout i created?

Thanks

looks like my main problem was converting to 4.2.1 I didn't realize that they started to change a bunch of the file names... I was able to find how to change the wifi & signal bars along with the carrier logos. Kinda tricky how they changed things up on us...... now i just need to figure out how to do the little top right battery images!!

--------

New question.. how can i use the same status bar as my home screen when opening up applications like safari/phone/sms/mail.. ect... ??
    Last edited by PADLOCK; 01-06-2011 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If i was of help, Slap that Thanks Button

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Status bar images are now called Silver/Black/Translucent_Bar.png in the UIImages folder/cache. If using a Winterboard theme, the names are Black/Silver/Translucent_Base.png in a UIImages folder. Lots of info around the web. This is what I've discovered so far. Hope it helps.