+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Setting weather location : L'Orange theme

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hi everyone I recently bought an iPhone 4 and have found a theme that I particularly love - L'Orange. However, try as I might I have not been able to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Setting weather location : L'Orange theme
    Hi everyone

I recently bought an iPhone 4 and have found a theme that I particularly love - L'Orange. However, try as I might I have not been able to configure the weather to my city (Hobart, Australia). I've followed a number of generic instructions found through various forums & sites all to no avail (no readme file with theme) and am wondering whether anyone out there might be able to assist me further ... it seems I've come to a dead end with everything I've tried so far.

The theme was downloaded from gillon's deviantART gallery and I've tried editing the configureMe.js file both to the Yahoo specification (ASXX0057) and AccuWeather specification (Hobart, Australia) both without success.

As far as Geektools (mentioned at the above theme link) it seems that it is not available for my version (4.1) so have been unable to proceed further with that suggestion. In addition to the comments others have posted on the above site, I have emailed the creator but have as yet not received a response.

I'd be unbelievably grateful for any suggestions and assistance any of you may be able to offer.

Thanks heaps in advance,

Sue :-)

(ps - I use DiskAid and have attached screencaptures of my home screen as it currently appears and how it should appear (weather wise at least))
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Setting weather location : L'Orange theme-home-screen-1-.jpg   Setting weather location : L'Orange theme-home-screen-2-.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all

A quick message to let you know that the problem is now solved. The Wallpaper.html file needed editing and replacing also. Everything is now working perfectly.

Thanks,

Sue