Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite Pro HD keyboard problems.....please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool Elite Pro HD keyboard problems.....please help
    Ok guys and gals! I have looked this up and didn't find anything. I am having trouble getting the Elite Pro HD keyboard to take. I dowloaded the iAccess 4 china as the theme wants then dowloaded the keyboard theme and I can't get the Elite keybord to work. Can anyone help me? Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? Please?

This is what I did: (im listing this since im kinda new to the jailbreaks thing)
    1-bought and installed Elite HD
    2-downloaded the extra stuff that comes with Elite HD including keyboard
    3-after reading keyboard requiring iaccess4-china ithen proceeded to cydia home/more package sources/iAcces v.0-1
    4-i then did a search in cydia for iAcces 3 China(iOS4 Only) installed it
    5-after I installed I watched some youtube vids that said to turn off certain toggles in iAcces 4 china so I did
    6-went into winterboard and selected Elite Pro HD keyboard resprung and nothing!

To my knowledge the iAcces was free. It didnt show that it needed to be paid for. Also I noticed after iAcces was installed my phone got really slow! I dunno. Please help!

Im having same problem barsoverneats not responding or helping

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I emailed bars this weekend and hasn't responded. Its cool. I'll wait a little longer and see what happens!

That should work. Normally its the reboot not respring that needs to be done.

Did anyone figure this out?

WOW, get this... As I finished doing exactly what this post said to do and checking the keyboard to see if it worked, i noticed it didn't. then as I'm replying for mor help, BOOM! All of sudden my keyboard changed and it worked. I'm now realizing that there's a button shaped like a globe that seems to be a toggle. Holla!