+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite Pro HD keyboard problems.....please help

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Ok guys and gals! I have looked this up and didn't find anything. I am having trouble getting the Elite Pro HD keyboard to take. I dowloaded the iAccess 4
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool Elite Pro HD keyboard problems.....please help
    Ok guys and gals! I have looked this up and didn't find anything. I am having trouble getting the Elite Pro HD keyboard to take. I dowloaded the iAccess 4 china as the theme wants then dowloaded the keyboard theme and I can't get the Elite keybord to work. Can anyone help me? Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? Please?

This is what I did: (im listing this since im kinda new to the jailbreaks thing)
    1-bought and installed Elite HD
    2-downloaded the extra stuff that comes with Elite HD including keyboard
    3-after reading keyboard requiring iaccess4-china ithen proceeded to cydia home/more package sources/iAcces v.0-1
    4-i then did a search in cydia for iAcces 3 China(iOS4 Only) installed it
    5-after I installed I watched some youtube vids that said to turn off certain toggles in iAcces 4 china so I did
    6-went into winterboard and selected Elite Pro HD keyboard resprung and nothing!

To my knowledge the iAcces was free. It didnt show that it needed to be paid for. Also I noticed after iAcces was installed my phone got really slow! I dunno. Please help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im having same problem barsoverneats not responding or helping

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I emailed bars this weekend and hasn't responded. Its cool. I'll wait a little longer and see what happens!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,440 Times in 1,440 Posts

That should work. Normally its the reboot not respring that needs to be done.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did anyone figure this out?

WOW, get this... As I finished doing exactly what this post said to do and checking the keyboard to see if it worked, i noticed it didn't. then as I'm replying for mor help, BOOM! All of sudden my keyboard changed and it worked. I'm now realizing that there's a button shaped like a globe that seems to be a toggle. Holla!