Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wi-Fi Signal Bar Themes Revert To Original Wi-Fi Bars When Certain Apps Are Open

Default Wi-Fi Signal Bar Themes Revert To Original Wi-Fi Bars When Certain Apps Are Open
    Whenever I open either Cydia, Rockapp, or iFile on my iPod Touch running iOS 4.1, the signal bars theme I have installed (Changes wi-fi bars to look like cell phone reception bars) reverts the signal bars back to the original wi-fi bars. This has happened with almost every signal bar theme that I have installed whenever those three apps are open. All other apps work just fine. Any idea as to why this happens?
    Last edited by iPodTouchfan35a; 11-14-2010 at 08:39 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There's nothing really new about that that's always happened on 3.0 and beyond for some reason. It's not a bug or anything its just the way winterboard works

Thats odd. Whenever I used 3.1.2 that rarely occured. It now happens everytime those three apps are open.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT

This happens to everyone, at this point I don't think there is a fix, this started happening from 4.0 and up

Trust me I tried to go find it, I think the issue is that those apps aren't allowing Winterboard access so you have to go into SSH and place it on top of Apples original pngs idk the location

ps it also occurs in Facebook with the Carrier unless you use make it mine

Please post the solution if found

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

iPodTouchfan35a (11-14-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It happens when I open cydia and im on 4.1 but thts fine I guess coz Thts d way it is when cydia is opened
    Last edited by fizzdripper; 02-04-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Error